• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Slayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Triggers are a big part of a map if you need trigger spells ill give links to ones you need or if they sound kool ill do them myself however the rest i wont help with and for a 1 player rpg thats " big " triggers are gonna be needed.

Level 5
T..T geez you guys are harsh give the kid a break , back on topic ill be glad to help with some things orsisri-dude

Ok, hear the tale of the Legendary Dragon Slayer!
One day one powerful Dragon Slayer came in front of a hill. It was snowy and rainy.The trees were falling down and there was a tremendous storm. When the Slayer climbed the hill he saw an old man. He was crying for help. When the Slayer wanted to help him, the old timer was laughing real loud. He got up from the ground and told the Slayer: "you must be the Legendary Slayer!" he laughed. In his eyes there was fire. He said: "i am the Devill" he laughed once more. He was not just a devil, he was a King of the Dragons. The Slayer was angry and he stabbed the Dragon King trough his armor! But it was no use because the Dragon King is immortal! He summoned the mighty Dragon to kill the Dragon Slayer. The Dragon was blue like the deepest sea and had water elemental powers. He attacked with his cold breath freezing the Slayer and he stood frozen.The Dragon king destroyed him by using his power od death.

You are the one who can save us! Travel to the Kingdom of the Dragons and there you will find him. We are in your hands brave soldier, help us!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.