• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dragon Forest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a unit and building added map. Contains 3 extra units and some modified units in each race. 1 building has also been added in each race. Some models have been made by me and some downloaded from hiveworkshop.com\models.

Keywords:
Warcraft 3, Modified, Added.
Contents

Dragon Forest (Map)

Reviews
20:37, 2nd Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
Description needs to be improved; tell us the number of goldmines, creep camps, items drops, screenshots, etc, a description which would usually describe a melee map is enough along with a brief description of the things you've altered in the map. Here's a list of BB Codes to help you. Change map type to altered melee and please explain, did you edit a blizzard map or what? The author name needs to be fixed otherwise it'll result in rejection unless you've stolen the map already in the first place.

Level 4
Ok i get it. Yea this is same round village. (i not getting stupid my memory again)

oh by way dont upload same round village again it alway this round village at same time. Like everyone same map like this upload.-.-'

Last edited:
Ha! so he just raised the land without changing anything, too funny.

Be wise. Download this map.
Also, promoting your map like that isn't very 'friendly' since this whole thread is about it.

Okay, enough with my unconstructive comments. Here's what you need to do to fix this map.
  • Balance the stuff you added.
  • Fix the terrain, and modify more terrain.
  • Change the 'made by Blizzard'
  • Make a better description.
  • Make it a forest, rather than an island that dried up. (different from just fixing terrain)

This post will be edited each time I check this thread to reflect changes made to the map.

Current rating: 0/5, stolen map +poor modifications.