• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenor Resource Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey everyone, I am currently building a campaign set in the time period of the Rise of the Horde and spanning into the invasion of Azeroth. In an attempt to create an alien world for players to explore I am trying to create as many of the units/creatures of Draenor as possible. A lot of these I am just making do with stand ins, but if anyone feels like making some specific resources for these creatures as part of their own projects, I would love to include them. Below are some suggestions, though if there is some other model you have made that I have not suggested, I will still include it.

[Campaign] - Rise of the Horde - redux

Suggested Creatures/Units:
Goren
Genesaur
Rockflayer
Magnaron
Sporeling/Sporelok
Fungal Giant
Arakkoa (high or Outcast)
Draenor Ancient
Mandragora
Botani
Saberon
Talbuk
Rylak
Fungal Whale
Infested Orcs
Fara
Moray Eel
Ravagers

Last edited:
Level 34
You should check this model pack, contains many draenor models: Projects of old, gather ye' resources... [Mod Compendium], here are some outland creatures too: Опустошитель - WarCraft 3 / Модмейкинг - XGM: eXtreme Gamedev & Modmaking , Силитид-оса - WarCraft 3 / Модмейкинг - XGM: eXtreme Gamedev & Modmaking , Болотоход - WarCraft 3 / Модмейкинг - XGM: eXtreme Gamedev & Modmaking , and i'm pretty sure there are many draenor models in the request section, try searching there, also i've seen a couple arakkoa models in the model section, and -grendel made a gryphon hero that resembles a high arakkoa, you should check that! Also, what's the difference between azeroth and draenor ancients?

Last edited:
Level 3
Thanks for the links! As for the ancients, yeah I could definitely use the existing ones, but if someone had a different appearance for them it would add to the feeling the player would get of being in a different world than Azeroth.

Status
Not open for further replies.