• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei help (suggestions) - SOLVED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
HELP AS YOU CAN/WANT

Hello guys im here to ask you help with this race, i cant understand how this race is so ignored.

Im creating a melee map which will have extra races and im on Draenei race right now and after seaching good models and skins for them on Hive i had just few units.

Here are my equivalent
Units
Footman equivalent: Done - Examples: Ghoul and Grunt.
Ranger equivalent: Done - Examples: Crypt fiend, Rifleman and Troll headhunter.

Mage equivalent: Done - Examples: Priest, Druid of talon, Necromancer and Shaman.
Second mage equivalent: Done - Examples: Witchdoctor, Druid of the claw, Sorceress and Banshee.
Spell disabler equivalent: Done - Examples: Spell breaker, Spirit walker and Driad.

Extra one "tactic" equivalent: Done - Examples: Raider, Mortar team and Faery dragon.

"Tank" equivalent: Done, here can be a non-draenei unit like Mountain giants with NE. - Examples of "tank: Knight, Abomination and Tauren.

Heroes
Mage 1 equivalent: Done
Mage 2 equivalent: Done

Melee equivalent: Done
Melee "tank" equivalent: Done

Also i need an "aviary" equivalent and a "heavy-trainer" equivalent.
[/SPOILER]

Remember, im not requesting a model making, im just requesting search help with models or skins. but made models also helps :D

24282178_1514934615266241_1646292848_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.