• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Drachkin Cavern

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello Everyone.

An other dungeon from my BarrensRPG, the Drachkin Cavern deep under a Vulcan that the Goblins use as Capital.

The Fog/ light is not final, i just played a little bit arround with it.

dracos3.jpg

dracos2.jpg

dracos.jpg

Last edited:
Level 18
This is some sexy terrain, maybe cause there are dragons there.. But oh well.. yes.. Ofcourse.. The mushrooms really look out of place in my opinion. And about the outland plants, i wonder if they'll grow without any kind of light, and especially having a dry vulcanic ground like that.
But ofcourse, it's just game it doesnt need to be the same with reality.

Also the lava could maybe use some more orange glow so it'd actually look hot, instead of marmelade ^^

and the Dragonmaw banners look a bit odd aswell. Though not many might know they actually are Dragonmaw banners. Nevertheless, good work :)

Level 7
Nice work, but there are couple of things you should do:

* Some models are inside the other models. With that i dont mean rock models. For exsample 2 picture left down corner there 1 big mushroom inside rocks and it dosent look nice.

* You should make lava more live, add somekind bubbles, steam etc.

I hope you finish this project. Keep the work up.

Level 36
This is quality, I like it, everything that's there looks good to me, but it's monotonous. You should build some more interesting rock formations. Maybe a pit into nothingness with some lava-falls, that'd really make this stand out. Also, try creating more contrast between the black stone and the lava.

Level 8
yeah theres still 3/5 of the dungeon unfinished and in that areas i want to build 3 massive fortress but im still working on the walls

And im still working on a lot of mapareas the same time..^^
Acutally im building the Goblin Oil Company, maybe ill show some screens if it is finished ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.