• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] A peon has been able to sneak into the great caverns, and shocking news has been discovere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 31
A peon has been able to sneak into the great caverns, and shocking news has been discovered!

When Draenosh was being created from pieces of Draenor, they accidently added an ancient great and powerful evil http://www.wowwiki.com/Ancient_and_powerful_evil deep within Draenosh's Core! Recently, it seemed to have broken into the Great Caves and an all-out war has ravaged this underground lair

Attachments

• 27125.png
    27125.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Level 23
Great and powerful evil?! Here?!

I knew about him for a long time... Old God of Draenor! THE SAFETY OF OUR WORLD IS AT STAKE! Tleno, send all your forces to our underground bases, I will contact dead-man and send all my forces underground! I smell a certain faceless one is behind this...

We need Gyro! He has experience with forgotten ones, it can help with an Old god as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.