• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(Playable) Sandfury Tribe Terrain suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Hello everyone,

Here is showcase of my first playable terrain wich I ever terrained.
Any suggestions and critims are welcome.
Also note that it looks little different ingame than in editor. If you want to see more screenies from certain parts just ask to, I will upload them :)

What I need:
1. Suggestion for improving
2. Suggestions for name of Jungle. Also Jungle looks pretty bad so if anyone know something nice to add there tell me :)
3. Ideas what should be next isle like or if I should enlarge this isle, if yes how?
4. Idea for Turtlefall Cavern theme, so far I just know there will be Turtle boss and alot of walkable water (like beach:p)
5. Suggestions for game itself at http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/sprpg-destiny-sandfury-tribe-210645/

Sandtusk villige is starting zone, It is mixed with ruins from attack of nagas.

Ancient ruins of so far unknow structure, place of final bossfight between Warchiefs of Sandfury and Lady Seraspia

This is very early W.I.P of entrance to Turtlefall Cavern dungeon

Stonehoof's Rise is home for tauren Stonehoof. Also one of theree Zeppelin landings ingame. Under Stonehoof's rise is Turtlefall caveran

Crabclaw beach is starting XP and quest zone.

Corals are another XP and quest zone.

Jungle is dangerous zone in middle of isle.

Status
Not open for further replies.