• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Double Axe

Was once used by the humans in a distant land.

Keywords:
axe, double, sharp, deadly
Contents

Double Axe (Model)

Reviews
19:37, 24th Feb 2009 LiOneSS: Could be useful.
Level 5
Yay first post. Nice axe but the handle seem's to small in my opinion. Also the head look's funny with that thing on the top.
These comment were made based on screenshot.

Level 1
Great model, although not exactly what i am looking for my map this will definatly be useful for future projects. 4/5

Level 11
Hm. Well axe is original and nice. As for other parts you just took footmen model and applyed captain skin. But axe looks awesome ^^

Level 17
This model could be useful when someone experienced decides to release a pack of Blizzard models without a weapon.
Or for someone who makes a map similar to Pimp my Peon.

It looks good but isn't the handle a little too long?

3/5

There is guides on how you easily can do that yourself in about 10min or less. Its very simple and this site do not suppost models that just have removed weapons, it would be useless and just take space in the database.
And if you think someone is going to make all wc3 units weaponless, you have to think again.

The handle is not to long, its just to small and that makes your eyes see things. If it wasnt that small it would look better.
Double axe's is suppost be long becouse otherwise you wouldnt be able to hit your enemies without getting hitted yourself becouse of the weight, and it gives a better swing.

Level 10
Well thank you for your post LTGH :thumbs_up: I learned something.
Well... I never downloaded the model to see if it was too long, perhaps it's just the picture that's playing a trick with me (just as you said).

You just made me give this model 5/5, since I know it's useful now, and the handle isn't too long.
Great :xxd:

Level 9
Doesn't fit the Blood Elven concept for me. You see, blood elf warriors use all metals. Yet, you dared to use a "wooden" axe handle. you should make it gold or whitish yellow. Like in the armor. And I think the axe's shading doesn't fit with the armor's shading. That's all..

Level 17
Doesn't fit the Blood Elven concept for me. You see, blood elf warriors use all metals. Yet, you dared to use a "wooden" axe handle. you should make it gold or whitish yellow. Like in the armor. And I think the axe's shading doesn't fit with the armor's shading. That's all..

Who said something about Blood Elves? :O
This is made for humans, the preview picture is just to show the axe and that is footman with applyed captain skin in the preview picture. :p

Level 17
The size is not that small. A normal attachment is about 5-10kb but w/e. Its not that much.
And it really needs to get thicker, its the same size like a stick that gets broken when using it on something, and then you have a huge piece of metal on it and it doesnt broke? I guess it have to do with magic.

Level 17
LTGH its teh magic!
I think we all want the handle to be bigger but what's up with that screw thing on the axe head?

You mean "LTGH is teh magic!" :xxd:
And the thing on the axe head is maybe a decoration?
Or you can use it if you dont have time to swing the entire axe, insted you just pull it forward, to "stun" your enemies. Just imagine to get that thing in your head, aoch..

Level 5
You mean "LTGH is teh magic!" :xxd:
And the thing on the axe head is maybe a decoration?
Or you can use it if you dont have time to swing the entire axe, insted you just pull it forward, to "stun" your enemies. Just imagine to get that thing in your head, aoch..

i just think it look's...funny/stupid but maybe youre right it sure does hurt to get that thing in the head.
Btw: Im teh magic!

Level 9
Who said something about Blood Elves? :O
This is made for humans, the preview picture is just to show the axe and that is footman with applyed captain skin in the preview picture. :p

very well. I think I got a little exaggerated cause I am concerned about blood elves. might fit for a heavily armored but dirty clothed barbarian or bandit leader though,