• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotCa V. 1.02a

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Daffa
DotCa V. 1.02a
Defense of the Corrupted ancients

Description
Play in an exciting team match with 5 vs 5; every player gets a hero between 47 heroes and play with it all over the game, he can aquire items between 155 items
Each team has a base situated in the bottom left corner, The Sentinels and in the top right corner, The Scourges. From the Bases goes 3 lanes where creeps spawn every 30 seconds, each lane contains 3 towers for each team.
The Main Objective of the Game is to destroy the principal structure of the other team The Corrupted World Tree belongs to The Sentinels and The Frozen Throne belongs to The Scourges

Heroes - 47 Heroes
225233-albums6219-picture67900.jpg

Aurrius the Pure the Holy Avenger
Bradwaren the Centaur Warchief
Sir Gregory the Dragon Knight
Toni the Builder
Vegi the Corrupted Treant Protector
Jah'Rakal the Troll Warlord
Katsu the Hero Hunter
Mortred the Phantom Assasin
Rhosté Marlin the Sniper
Anub'Seaker the Speed Breaker
Furion the Nature's Prophet
Hope the Charmcaster
Lina the Slayer
Zeus the Lord of Olympia
Rhasta the Shadow Shaman
Gish Eagle Eye the Ancient Roshan
Drago the Red Dragon
Elemair the Elite Marine
Shandris the Drow Ranger
Abaddon the Death Knight
Axe the Mogul Khan
Lucifer the Doom Ravager
Scorka the Sand King
Tiny the Stone Giant
Arnulfo the Energy Vampire
Chupacabra the Alien Monster
Nevermore the Shadow Fiend
Sylvanas the Frozen Revenant
Akama the Bounty Hunter
Atropos the Bane Elemental
Krobelus the Death Prophet
Leshrac the Tormented Soul
Pugna the Oblivion
Nazgrel the Demon Witch
Astra the Dream Weaver
Dracula the Legendary Vampire
Kel'Thuzad the Lich
Shadow Illidan the Ghost Revenant
Torros the Lord of Chaos
Frost Elemental the 76th Dimension Guardien
Fire Elemental the 62nd Dimension Guardien
Lightning Elemental the 52nd Dimension Guardien
Water Elemental the 48th Dimension Guardien
Wind Elemental the 23rd Dimension Guardien
Earth Elemental the 1st Dimension Guardien
Mizeriel the High Lands Angel
Huntik the Searcher

In DotCa there are 5 kinds of Heroes:
  1. Normal Heroes: They have 3 normal abilities (4 levels each), 1 Ultimate (3 levels, Unlocked at lvl 6) and attribute Bonus (10 levels), they cost 250 gold and are available to choose after 10 seconds
  2. Special Heroes: They have 4 normal abilities (5 levels each), 1 Ultimate (5 levels, Unlocked at lvl 5), they cost 500 gold and are available to choose after 15 seconds
  3. Elemental Beings: They have 4 normal abilities (5 levels each), 1 Ultimate (5 levels, Unlocked at lvl 5), they cost 1000 gold and are available to choose after 20 seconds
  4. Exeptional Heroes: "Huntik" has 4 base abilities which are automaticaly learned at certain levels, attribute bonus (15 levels), 1 Ultimate (10 levels, Unlocked at lvl 5), he cost 2000 gold and are available to choose after 25 seconds
  5. Ultra-Special Heroes: "Mizeriel" has 4 normal abilities (6 levels each), 1 Ultimate (1 level, Unlocked at lvl 25), he cost 2000 gold and are available to choose after 25 seconds
There are some exceptions like heroes having 1 base ability or Hope the Charmcaster who has 1 spell book ability (3 levels, Unlocked at lvl 3) and an attribute bonus ability

Items - 155 items
225233-albums6219-picture67901.jpg

There is no much to say here :p

Game Modes
Default Mode
Enemy heroes are unable to be chosen, player get 200 gold refund when choosing heroes
All Pick
All Heroes are available to be chosen
All Random
All Players will be given a random hero and loose 300 gold for the hero
Death Match
Only Available if Game is a 1 Vs 1
All Pick Mode enabled, Only Middle enabled, Players will get 7500 Gold Balance, 500 Gold Refund when choosing a hero, Heroes Start at Level 10
Crazy Mode
All Random Mode Enabled, Creates explosions and meteors coming from the sky and damaging units dynamicly, units can be killed at any time, units can be teleported to a random location at any time, Heroes' Level is Fixed at Level 16, Players get 25000 Gold at first and lose 1 gold every 0.1 second After 10 *5 in speed game* minutes of play, all heroes are removed, all units are killed, gold grants to 25000 and All random is Triggered
Special Commands (Only for this mode):
*Speed Game: Shows between the ** in Crazy Mode's Description
*Stop Lag: Stops all Explosions and Meteors

Additional Modes:
All Lanes: Creeps will Spawn in all lanes
Only Middle-Top-Bottom: Creeps will only spawn in the Middle/Top/Bottom Lane
No Middle-Top-Bottom: Creeps will not spawn in the Middle/Top/Bottom Lane
Gold Balance: All Players will start with 4200 gold
No Repick: Disables "Repick" Command
No Randoming: Disables "Random" Command

Commands
NOTE: Type "-commands" or "-definedcommands" in game to show the commands
-roll (Roll a Number): Generates a random number from 1 to 100 for you [Rolled number can not be changed]
-ms (Movement speed): Displays your hero's movement speed from dotca's regard
-realms (Real Movement speed): Displays your hero's movement speed as it is without dotca's changes
-sc X Y (Speed Calculation): Calculates the speed of your hero after X seconds in Y seconds (DotCa's regard)
-rsc X Y (Real Speed Calculation): Calculates the speed of your hero after X seconds in Y seconds (Normal Speed)
-ps (Player Status): Displays all player's status in the game
-ma (Undefinied): Displays your enemies and wich hero are they controlling
-ic (Icons Check): Refreshs the icons in the multiboard
-hc (Hero Cam): Focuses your camera on your hero
-clear (Clear): Clears all the log on your screen and removes Hero Cam (-hc)
-leaderboard (leaderboard): Shows your scores in the leaderboard
-votekick XX (Vote to kick):
*Type "-votekick XX" to vote to kick a player out from the game
*All players (except the targeted player) must vote also to kick the player
*Command is disabled if there is one or less than one player in one of the two forces (Sent/Scou)
*To refer to the player you wish to kick replace the "XX" by the player number of the player:
2/3/4/5/6 for the 5 players of the Sentinels​
8/9/10/11/12 for the 5 players of the Scourges​
*You can not vote to kick yourself

Single Player Commands
Only Available when ONLY Player (Blue) is Playing
-lvlup XX: Increases the level of your hero by "XX"
-lvl XX: Sets the level of your hero to "XX"
-gold +/-XXXX: Increases your gold by "XXXX"
-killsent: Kills all of The Sentinels' units
-killscou: Kills all of The Scourges' units
-killall: Kills all of The Sentinels' and The Scourges' units
-respawn: Revives your hero instantly
-refresh: Refills the health and mana of your hero and rests all cooldowns
-dummy: Creates a Centaur Warchief Hero at level 10 at center of the map
-dummy XX: Creates a Heroat level 10 at center of the map, XX refers to the number of a hero XX goes from 1 to 46
-ndummy XX: Creates "XX" Centaur Warchiefs Heroes at level 10 at center of the map
-roshan: Respawns Roshan Instantly
-alwaysrepick: Enables repicking several times

Credits
Special Thanks for Daffa the Mage for his assist
None Helped me in the creation of my map but,
there is still the credits for the models but the problem is that i can not cite all of the model makers, so I wrote all of the models names.
So Thx for whomever made the following models:

Sniper Target[Red], Air Elemental, Altillery, Blood Tornado, Blue Pentagon, Earth Elemental, FireStarter, Frost Fury, Grudge Aura, Gun Missile, Janggo Aura, Japsword, HeadHunter, Orange Pentagon, PeeKay's Blackwing Fiend, Plasma Missile, Laser, Fire Consume, Arcane Explosion, Arcane Teleportation, Aura Nuke, Black Hole, Blizzard Erruption, Boots of Speed, Breath of Fire, Concetration, Crystal Impale, Dark Malice, Dark Lightning, Darkness Low, Dark Nova, EMP Bomb, Earth Buff, Fire Ball, Firework Dragon, Frost Ball, Frost Aura, Ghost Strike, Golden Light, Great Lightning, Harvest Life, Healing Water, Hell Fire, Hero Dark Hunter (Angel), High Speed Projectile, Holy Aura, Holy Blessing, Holy Smite, Ice Incinerate Buff, Inferno Armor, Ion Cannon, Lightning Aura, Lightning Tornado, Lightning Wrath, Naked Lightning, Dirt Explosion, New Ground Explosion, Nuclear Explosion3, Orb of Fire, Orb of Lightning, Punishment Missile, Purple Ziggurat Missile, Rain of Crystal, Rep New, Repair Key, Runic Shield, Sand Tornado, Sea Aura, Shadow Golem, Shadow Trap, Shiva's Wrath, Shockwave, Soul Armor, Soulfire Missile, Spin FX2, Spirit Arrow (Epsilon), Staff of Decay, Staff of Silence, Sun, Warp Death Caster, Water Orb, Wild Growth

Changelogs
*Added one hero, Astra the Dreamweaver

*Bug Fixes
*Lag Fixes

*Hero Changes:
-Berserker's Call Blood Tornado Health bonus decreased from 50 to 30
-Berserker's Call Lightning Tornado Spin damage decreased fom 100 to 80
-Electric Fire Chance to die rescaled from 45/35/25/15/5 to 5/10/15/20/25
-Myzeriel's Ultimate is now unlockable at level 15 and reworked
-Assasinate bug fixed; not fireing the shot at the end of the channel
-Void description bug fixed and auto-cast removed
-Freezing Blow damage multiplier by MS missing increased from 10/20/30/40/50% to 12/24/36/48/60%
-Sprout Trees changed from Summer Tree Wall to Snowy Tree Wall
-Fire Elemental Attack damage reduced by 50 and attack speed increased by 0.75 s
-Create Sun fix, It gived bonus AS and MS instead of decreasing them at levels 2/3/4

*Item Changes:
-Nature's Dagon name changed to Nature's Dagger and Icon Changed
-Kelen's Dagger of Escape name changed to Dagger of Escape
-Wizards' Scepter mana regeneration bonus reduced from 200% to 100%
-Moon Key mana regeneration bonus reduced from 350% to 200%
-Sun Key mana regeneration bonus reduced from 500% to 300%
-Ultimate items description typing fix

*Multiboard, made small changes

HD Loading Screen and better Minimap image

1. More Balance adjustments
-adjusted some Heroes
-reworked or changed some abilities

2. Added 6 new Heroes
-Vegi the Corrupted Treant Protector
-Anub'Seaker the Speed Breaker
-Rhasta the Shadow Shaman
-Tiny the Stone Giant
-Akama the Bounty Hunter
-Nazgrel the Demon Witch

3. Added more Stability in game [lags and leaks]

4. Bug Fixes
-Includes Aghanim's Scepter that when sold, gives 2100 gold but dropps from holder like nothing happened
-Aghanims's Scepter dropping from illusions when they disappear
-Aghanim's Scepter being created (another one) when using manta style
- lots and lots more

7. Now your hero does not attack enemies if allies nearby were attacked but only if he is attacked or an enemy is under his attack range

8. Changed the Game Mode Choosing System

9. Added a new Game Mode: Crazy

10. Added Votekick command, roll, speed calculations, leaderboard

11. New Items:
-Spider Silk Broach
-Force Staff
-GODLIKE Reaver
-Tormenting Horn
-Ultimate Sceptrum
-Golden Boots
-Troubling Blade
-Chains of Countering

1. Improved Multiboard
-Hero icon recognition system
-added spree number
-improved aspect

2. Abilities Optimization: Effects Mechanisms etc..

3. Added a new Hero: Krobelus the Death Prophet

4.Roshan Changes
-Roshan now respawns several times if he dies
-Roshan ow begins weak and grows stronger every 5 mins

5. Bug Fixes:
-Includes massive bug when choosing a hero or when hero revives and he is transported to the Scourges' base

6. Improved Items' Description

Screenshots
225233-albums6219-picture67909.jpg

225233-albums6219-picture67908.jpg

225233-albums6219-picture67907.jpg

225233-albums6219-picture67906.jpg

Final Words
Hope you will like my map
Please do not say in your comments that you don't like it because it is similar to dota
If You have any sugestions, tell me
If you find any bugs, tell me

Keywords:
Defense, Amazing
Contents

DotCa V. 1.02a (Map)

Reviews
» Vengeancekael:[c] 「Profile :: Hive Staff」 » Reasons: Credits to be posted in-game + in the Hive Description. (All authors) » Comment: 2 quests have their content text cut off. No in-game credits list. (Quest log) DOTA heroes are present...
Level 16
The 1.02a version doesn't, the 1.03 does
And btw, news batch..
Removed all of the 6 elemental heroes and added 2 unique and exeptional heroes which means there will be 44 heroes instead of 47 (-3 heroes)
The removal was necesary because the lich king model is 500 KB and i had to remove the other heroes' models to spare the map from 600 KB

Level 16
Hello guys, countdown started:
I have set the countdown for myself to 1 month (30 days), starting from 14/6/2013 ending in 14/7/2013 (release) starting at 7:00 AM (GMT +3) ending at first of 14/6/2013 (12:00 AM)
Updates will appear on this page every 2~3 days, hope you will appreciate the new version:

DotCa. V. 1.03 RLC

Level 16
Glade you like it :D, a little update for the new things till now:
New revival system
New secret shops: Flying shops
New Xp gain system
New layout (idea) - (not done)
From the old update heroes:
- Thor Knight
- Bow Sister
- Tauren warchief
- Light Revenant
- Naga Cobra
- Fire Queen
- Axe Master
- Daffa the Mage
- Tank Commander
- Dark Demon
- Lich King
- Lich skills reworked
- Soul Keeper
- Lightning God

Too much advanced improvements
New Backdoor System
New anti-attack friend system
New anti-damage system
Many reworked skills
New Force Names: The Ancients, The Demons
New items: Bestial Bow, Greater Bow
Multiboard improved to one multiboard/player instead of 1 for all
Many Lag issues resolved
Removed Heroes:
-Sniper-Axe-Rhasta-Atropos-Jah'Rakal-Tiny-Pugna-Doom Ravager-Zeus-Centaur Warchief-
Removed items:
- Magic stick - magic wand - Lightning Fly -

Level 16
Hahah, i will provide screenies soon, till now, main objectives are (i am finishing them in this order):
1. Heroes ----- 61%
2. Gameplay ----- 39%
3. Layout ----- 0%
4. Items ----- 10%
5. Testing/bug fixes ----- 25%

EDIT: "I decided to change plans a bit: layout is now the primary objective ;p"

Last edited:
Level 16
Creeps spawn in the 2 lines that go from the bases, when they reach the part that splits the lane, they will split into 2 groups, the intersection in the middle lines is wanted, no briges, they collide together
If you see what i mean, now the splitted creeps will : 1. Go straight to the opposite base (not the ones in middle) and 2. Will continue the straight path in middle but they will collide at the middle for the big fight
If you do not understand sometging tell me

Level 16
Hh yeah, but no xD, i am not idiot, ammount of creeps that will go to the middle (in total) will be slightly higher (1~2 creeps) than the orher 2, and remember, in multiplayer, you may have 4 coops, hh so 2 will go to te side lanes and 3 will be in the middle hahah, gd xP gain, no but the number of middle creeps should be higher than the other 2 to prevent inbalance between heroes going to the side lanes and the ones to the mid lanes

Level 16
I can not provide too many pics for the instance, but the changes are too cool, some things i left off before in the terrain (ex: trees) were put in the map without any charm, now, omg how beautiful they look; this what i am doing right now: removed every single doodads/destrucible in the map, bases restyled, making the lanes. Awesome ^^

Level 16
Haha, the middle part is (don't know) still making it and thx for telling me that it is unique, i first thought that it was common
But now, no more changes, i am on 1/4 of the work for the layout, and don't want to redo something else ;p

Level 16
Update

Creeps changed;
Treants: stay
Druids: Archers
Ghouls: Zombies
Necromancers: Skeletal Mages
All ranged and melee creeps hp reduced for more balance (higher number of creeps in same lane)
Gold Bounty award for all creeps reduced by 15
Towers Hp and Armor improved for balance
Towers size increased: +15/20/25/30% of original size
The Frozen Throne (Main buildings of the Undead) changed to an Icy chair to suit that the lich king returned
Added a gate on the middle oppened way in both bases
Gate can be opened/closed by 2 levers near the fountains

EDIT: DotCa 1.03 RLC BETA will be released in 12:00 hours

You will be able to try some of the new heroes, gameplay
A revolution to the 1.02 ;)

Last edited:
Level 16
Informations -

1. the purple boxes in the BETA version is just a wrong tick in the Widgetizer
2. Map Load time calculated; 45 seconds (a bit long but best till now)
3. Main Map Size decreased from 7.72 MB to 7.09 MB (will get bigger [items /spells icons size and maybe an HD loading screen)
4. Check the First Page !!!!! You may be surprised
5. How was the BETA for you?

Level 30
cool WIP, the idea for creeps spreading in level 1 towers is cool but maybe you should reinforce it a little bit? maybe add another tower or so. A scenario may end up like this:

-Pushing lanes(may it be top and middle) can eliminate level 1 tower in a matter of a few minutes so it will be a disastrous proportion.

So I guess the middle lane would be a jungling/boss kill region? that's a new sort to see and looks fine :)

Level 30
Its your choice of idea, but I don't see any reason to remove the middle lane its quite a different look :)

here's what can happen in my theory for the spreading creeps and level 1 tower position:

- pushing heroes(e.g summons, spell spams, micro on lanes) on either the top and middle or middle and bottom lanes can directly strike quickly on the level 1 tower. from about 3-5 minutes any possible aspect can break the level 1 tower/s easily.

But thanks to the before-spreading idea of creeps, that region can be defended in early minutes but when the pressure of heavy push and half-full geared enemy heroes, it can be a straight in.

So my idea can be:

- 2 towers for each level region

- Aura for slow movement speed(Its too imbalance but its just a concept)

- Give the tower AoE(Splash) base damage, don't give it characteristics of mortar, demolisher, glaive thrower, meat wagon-like it will convert the tower to only attack at far distance.

- When tower is in 40-50% life, give it an aura that either heals/exaggerated armor base/etc. to give more time in salvaging the tower

That's all for now :)

Level 16
Mmm; here is what i got:

- the creep spawning time should go up from 30 to 45 seconds cuz i realised than the 30 s creates gigantic waves of creeps in late game and the 60 s of dota is too long (1 wave/min wtf) so it's a half half

- the towers.... Lvl 1 and higher kill ranged creeps with one shot and melee creeps with 2, so basically a big ammount of creeps comming to one tower will not be exagerated with the theory of (maybe there ia one hero against you and ENEMY CREEPS ARE HERE FOR A REASON :p)

I have in mind to add something that can inmprove allied towers or maybe unimprove enemies' (how it will be like... Stay tuned..)

And finally, when testing, i saw something pretty interesting, i had destroy te top first 2 towers and left the lane, quicly after that, i saw enemy creeps in te top line at our tower!!! It was very interesting that the fact that when creeps are attacked by a tower the tower's wave of creeps will quicly strike back without any help of heroes

That's all for now except...

New hero [after the Beta versiom]
OI' the Wisp a remake of the Io of dota (just spell names guide to dota because i couldn't find proper ones)

Level 16
well, was playing yesterday but forgot to send the review + I'm just lazy yesterday :ogre_hurrhurr:

well, the only thing i can spot beside Orcnet's Opinion is the tooltips for Heroes, most of them aren't properly tooltipped, well that's all I can spot for now.

I always leave those type of things to last (i usually change some states spell names and things like that (even if you noticed that the map is still called 1.02a and also in the game (in the upkeep place)

Another point that i would know your opinion about (the new heroes) how are they in your opinion?

Level 16
Update

ummm, i'll just show the CL, will be easier

JASS:
DotCa V. 1.03 Return of the Lich King Changelog

Heroes:

The Lich King is arriving to DotCa.. thx for Kwaliti's model
the main hero of this version, and so for the next few ones, has been created

Dragon Knight replaced by Tank Commander
Furion Replaced with the Wisp
Sniper Replaced by the Naga Cobra
Axe the Mogul Khan is now Grom Hellscream the Axe Master
Bane Elemental has been replaced by daffa the mage
Rhasta the Shadow Shaman was replaced by a new hero: Sage the Light Revenant
Atropos the Bane Elemental has been replaced by a new hero: Daffa the Mage
Jah'rakal has been replaced by a new hero: Bow Sister
Tiny has been replaced by Thor Knight
Pugna was replaced by Dark Terror the Soul Keeper
Zeus the Lord of Olympia is now Zeus the Lightning God
Bradwarden the Centaur Warchief is now Caime the Tauren Khan, spells stay as they were
Huntik attributes rescaled: str: 20 +2.5, agi, 20 +2.5, int 0 +5, and base mana increased to 100
Zeus Thunder mechanic changed, now it is called thunder strike:
	shoots a thunder spear on a target unit when it hits the target it will create a great lightning damaging and stunning enemies in an AoE
Shadow Illidan Skin changed
Chupacabra Skin Changed and cast animation decreased to 0.000 s
Chaos Bolt Reworked; now calls down a meteor from the skys that damages units that step in the area it crossed
Fixed a bug with Warlord's Strength which does not trigger the cooldown of the spell
Hoof Stomp reworked, now called Echo Stomp, damages and stuns units within 375 AoE, affected units will generate another explosion on their location which deals minor damage and stuns units within 225 AoE
Return replaced by new spell, , makes Caime gain 1 strength for each unit he kills, 2 point and permanent if the killed unit is a hero and lasts 45 s if he isn't
Massive Axe damage bonus now pure and equal to 2.5/5/7.5/10% of Caime's Strength instead of 20%/40%/60%/80% bonus damage, Chance rescaled from 10/15/20/25 to 20%
Warlord's Strength damage multiplier decreased, hero damage decreased from 2/4/6x to 1.5/3/4.5x and self damage decreased from 1.5/3/4.5x to 1/2/3x, now it also stuns units within 550 AoE for 2/3/4 s
Shadris Base Attack Speed improved from 2.4 to 2.1 s
Shandris Astral Arrow Reworked; now called Astral Arrows, After 0.5 s cast time, fires arrows on enemy units in 375 AoE damaging them and pausing them (stun) [still unuseable by Traxex]
Shandris Arrow Rain changed; now called focus fire; Grants true sight and vision on target unit, both shandris and traxex will attack him and will have 250% AS bonus and max MS, if they die, attack another target, stop; the spell ends, Lasts 5/7/9/11 seconds max
Shadow Illidan's Skill: Faster than his shadow, was renamed to Darkholme, Icon Changed, AS bonus increased from 10/15/20/25/30% to 15/25/35/45/55%, effect changed
Changed Shadow illidan's Soul Drain for bug causes, replaced it with Soul Leech, leech for health and mana
Lightning Vortex Atract speed Bug Fixed
Lightning Vortex duration decreased from 3/6/9/12 to 3.5/5/6.5/8
Death Shield Dps increased from 10/20/30/40 to 15/30/45/60, damage effect changed
Ritual of the dead effect changed and cast time reduced from 4.4s to instant
Frostmourne wipe out chance increased from 2/3/4/5% to 4/6/8/10%
Changed Purge of Death Effect from a lane of Mana Flare Targets to a lightning effect
Eyes of the Warden duration increased from 3/5/7/9 to 5/7/9/11
Speed Break Ability being created to Anub'Seaker to reduce movement speed now removed, speed break now lasts 5/10/15 seconds even if Anub'Seaker dies during the duration
Fixed the Pause time calculation of Time Lapse which decreases by half the ammount of time it should be (x0.002>>x0.001)
Heal Manacost Rescaled from 125/150/175/200 to 125 and now causes a dispell in 225 AoE around the target
God's Strength now triggers on any damage from Aurius and the weird effect of the knockback has been removed, damage decreased from 25/50/75/100% to 16/32/48/64% of Strength
Empowering Light effect now is way better and damage is now based on intelligence for 25/30/35/40/45/50% of Intelligence
Chain of Dreams improved, no bugs anymore ;)
Berserker's Call damage per second increased to 50/150/90/100
Summon Titans Titans changes:
	-Assasin armor increased
	-Faceless One Animate Dead Removed, Bash Added
	-Forest Troll Warlord Trueshot aura improved, attack animation adjusted, damage set to 50-50, hp increased to 800
	-Dire Mammoth hp increased to 500, attack speed increased
	-Murloc Huntsman armor increased to 25, ensnare improved (+500 cast range, +5 s duration, +2 s cooldown)
	-Nerubian SpiderLord hidden spell improved
	-Ogre Lord armor increased to 15, Shockwave damage increased to 200, devaution aura armor increased to 4
	-Ice Revenant damage decreased
	-Salamandar Vizier armor increased
	-Gigantic Phoenix Armor changed to unarmored and increased to 10

Items:

Items Removed: Magic Stick, Magic Wand, Lightningfly
New Items: Bestial Bow, Greater Bow
Boots of Travel Traveling speed increased from 1s/2500 range to 1s/3000 range
Boots of Travel and Scroll of Town Portal Cooldown Increased from 30 to 45.
Flying Animal Courier abilities bug fixed, model changed, icon changed and burst ability changed

GamePlay:

Fixed a bug where the Ghouls ~ Zombies did not upgrade
Divine Armor damage reduction decreased from 5% to 10% for (spells, siege, pierce, normal and magic) from 4 to 12% for heroes and from 5 to 15% for chaos
Base Number of Melee Creeps decreased by 1
Ranged Creeps hp reduced: 300>200 / 475>350 / 1015> 850 hp
Melee Creeps hp reduced: 550>400 / 700>550 / 1300>1000
Base Bounty Award for Ranged and Melee Creeps reduced by 15
Biger Size Towers: lvl1: +15%,lvl2: +20%, lvl3: +25%, Ulti: +30%
Fixed a bug where the meat wagon does not attack buildings
Towers Improved, now they have:
	-level 1: +200 hp, +2 armor/1500 hp, 15 armor
	-level 2: +350 hp, +0 armor/1750 hp, 20 armor
	-level 3: +500 hp, +0 armor/2000 hp, 25 armor
	-Ultimate: +500 hp, +0 armor/2000 hp, 25 armor
Creeps Changed:
	Ghoul>Zombie
	Necromancer>Skeletal Mage
	Treant>They Stay (Reasonable no replacers found)
	Druid>Archer
Now, when the 2 towers guarding the frozen throne and the corrupted world tree are destroyed, the creeps won't be killed by a wave from the main buildings
The Fozen throne model changed to fit that the lich king has awaken
The Sentinels are now called the Ancients, and the Scourge are now called the Demons
Multiboard Improved, more colorful, and each player gets his own multiboard, fixed a bug where the multiboard tarded to show for other players than Blue
Secret Shop is now a flying shop which travels in the map, there are 2 flying shops for each force, 2 are visible for the first force and 2 others are visible to the other force, you may go to the old location of the secret shops to be helped finding the shops
Xp Gain Range increased from 1200 to 1500
Fixed a bug where a hero kill would count as a normal unit kill (Xp Gain)
Now Denies gives 75% less Xp than normal Kills (0% before)
Added a new Single Player command: -reveal : reveals the entire map
Fixed Bug Slowing game down when overusing single player commands
More stable game than before
Prevented that the game will slow down over the time (due to (3+1+1+1)x3x2 = 36 leaking points every 30 seconds [spawning])
now when you hit an enemy; blood appears and the attack will deal after 0.5/1/1.5 seconds 4/3/2% of damage dealt, only affects physical damage, does not trigger if damage is lower than 35.00
Attacking friends that have not a low hp is now allowed but the rules stay :p, damage goes down to 0 if the target's health is not low (depends on target)
NO BACKDOOR, if you attack a tower or a production structure without any non-mechanical unit within 850 range damage goes to 0 to prevent backdoor

Layout Changes:

Main Bases, reduced volume
Mid Lane Removed
Changed the Lane Types, now there are 2 lanes that start from the bases and then split out into 2 different lanes, for more information contace me
**All the Map Changed

Credits:
pWn3d, WILL THE ALMIGHTY, JetFangInferno, UgoUgo, Pyritie, Champara Bros, Darkholme, Pyramidhe@d, zadelim, looking_for_help, KWALITI
Please notice me if one of your creations is found in DotCa and you want credits for it

Level 16
New Hero

The Nevermore Hero has been replaced by a new one: Nichilus the Shadow Bringer

models_2045_screenshot.jpg

picture.php
Malixus
Leeches 3/5/7/9 mana per attack from the target, purely damages the target for the ammount of mana leeched, if the target's mana is less than the amount that should be leeched, it will create a shadow vein with the level of shadow vein
Can be activly used to burn 55/70/85/100 mana from a target

pas3rd.png
Shadow veins
Passively gives 30% chance in attack to deal 20/35/50/65% AoE damage on attack in 225 AoE, if the target has no allies in the AoE, he will be dealt 2x the normal ammount of bonus damage, AoE affected units trigger malixus

skill-3.gif
Priscama
Curses a target unit for 12 seconds, while under the effect of the curse, damage it takes will be counted, at the end of the spell, target will be dealt 15/20/25/30% of taken damage and be disabled for 3,5 seconds
Can be cast several times on single target to expand the duration of the spell

------> 3.1.
skill-0.gif
Release
------> Immediately ends all occurring Priscamas

Spell_shadow_shadesofdarkness.png
Shadow Release
After channeling for 1.5/1/0.5 seconds
Will release waves of shadows in 600/1050/1500 AoE
And will deal 150/175/200 damage to enemy ubits and paralyze them for 1/1.5/2 seconds

Can be upgraded by Aghanim's: (adds damage and slow)

Spell_shadow_shadesofdarkness.png
Shadow Release (Aghanim's Version)
After channeling for 1.5/1/0.5 seconds
Will release waves of shadows in 600/1050/1500 AoE
And will deal 200/275/350 damage to enemy ubits and paralyze them for 1/1.5/2 seconds and slow them for 35% MS and 25% MS for 5 seconds after they are hitten by the shadows

225233-albums6523-picture70795.jpg

Last edited:
Level 16
It will, but i haven't began with items yet :p

BETA 2 arriving for tomorrow if possible, if not, it will Thursday since tomorrow is a vacation for me

What's new in the Beta 2 from Beta 1:

2 New heroes
Fixed some spells, icons, description
Full Map Layout
Hostile Creeps added
Common Bug Fixes like:
No Xp Gain
No Revive dialog appearing
More detailed in the full Changelog

Last edited: