• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA1: TemplarAssassin

tbh i never liked the Lanaya model in dota1 so i decided to make a new one, but pretty much based on my own point of view, contains all of the spells except for the ultimateand that the main model has two skins: 1- human 2- NE

Big thanks to Misha for letting me use his beautiful fans in my model <3

Anyways, hope you like it.
Contents

Lanaya (Model)

TemplarAssassin (Model)

MeldStrikeMissile (Model)

TAMissile (Model)

RefractionDamageBuff (Hand R/L Attachments) (Model)

RefractionShield (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very well made model with custom animations. The animations are very smooth and the chosen in-game textures are great. The wrapping of the texture could use some work in some spots. Good job.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Kitana is that you ? On a more serious note, this is literally the perfect Warcraft 3 adaptation of one of Lanaya's skins from DotA 2.
A suggestion though, you could try to add a death animation to the missiles of the regular and meld attacks as well as for the Refraction shield. Disappearing all of a sudden isn't that cool. Amazing work nonetheless!

Level 26
Kitana is that you ? On a more serious note, this is literally the perfect Warcraft 3 adaptation of one of Lanaya's skins from DotA 2.
A suggestion though, you could try to add a death animation to the missiles of the regular and meld attacks as well as for the Refraction shield. Disappearing all of a sudden isn't that cool. Amazing work nonetheless!
yea, your totally right, it's a bit weird - imma make the changes soon

And thanks for the advice