• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA - The true DotA(epic project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Allright,so I want to remake DotA:
-multiboard exact the same till now kills/deaths/assists
-streak sistem First blood - Double Kill - Triple kill ..... -Beyond Godlike
-creep mechanics exactly the same
-terrain perfect replica
-aggros perfect replica
-game constants exactly the same

You must wonder why i want to make a replica of DotA ?
In fact i'm not making a replica i just believe dota is the maxed tipe aos but tottaly messed up on heroes. I believe heroes on dota are not balanced/beatifull/potent. So I am trying to implement heroes more epic/beatifull/much more rewarding on spells and much more balanced and original based on warcraft story and fantasy.

To understand what I am trying to do I'll post here a description of one of the allready made heroes(until now made only 3,4th in construction only his ultimate is done until now):

-Example hero : Demonology. Name - Lillith

Backround story:
"Dont be fooled by her appearenced once she was a beatifull being of grace, until she was left prisoner by her husband in the basement of their villa, being fed with rats and all the disqusting things he could find. Until one night she got visited by a demon who promised her freedom and revenge in exchange for her soul. After she has finished her tormentors in the most vile ways she felt no satisfaction, no joy, no sadness and soon she realised she has become just a tool of darkness. Making her way trough the ranks of demons Lillith fast began to become one of the fallen commanders. Her presence on the battlefield it is of an unspeakable horror."

Stats : Str Base - 15 + 1.5 (per level)
Agi Base - 15 + 1.95 (per level)
Int Base - 21 + 2.45 (per level)

Spell : Phantom Stalker, Dark Phase, Satana and Haunting(ultimate)

1.Phantom Stalker - makes invisible 2 seconds gaining max ms bonus damage on hit. On max level while she is fighting an enemy it will look like a phantom attack.
2.Dark Phase - it will make a circular crowd of bats that will stun for a few seonds the targets caught in the circle and damage them.
3.Satana - will offer permanent Intellect and Strenght.
4.Haunting - it will dispel any negative buff and multiply on a 350 aoe into 5 perfect replicas for 3 seconds.

This is just an example of how heroes will look like in terms of epicness.
The second hero is Terror of the Underworld wich is permanent flying creatures wich roams the map like a Nazgul, the third hero is a Hell creation made of chaos energies that will have the power to fly but not permanently,to dash into things and to have brute power.

I need coder,a guy with cool imagination and a leak checker!

Thanks...post below if you are interested...

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I'd like to say two things. Firstly, you don't need to copy every aspect of dota in order to make your AoS and secondly, if DotA is so unbalanced and repetitive, why did valve turn it into a standalone game?

Level 4
you guys dont get what i'm talking about if none wants to join i'll make it myself but in a slower way...dota is shit i've been playing the games from 2001-2012 ...dota heroes suck balls...theres a tactic icefrog used reduced the potency of all heroes it would be even hard to play a hero correctly but this thing is anoying whole population on garena bnet of dota are stupid kids wich dont know how much do 1+2 and pheasents and guys alike...the thing i wanna create is based on aggresive gameplay and tactic no cut off potency in order to give the impression every hero is balanced...that's no balance that's just a trick to create the game addictive...your brain not being succesfull to understand why sometime you just being kill or you feed...you cannot understand these things i need you are too narrow minded also...this genre aos as you call it wich dota it is no original all heroes are based on other fantasy playgrounds few from warcraft lore , items the same ,pathability is just what an aos needs...theres no originality in dota...it doesnt deserve that status i believe it is a total shit unoriginal and highly scripted....that's all who understand understan who doesnt quit this thread ...wich ill leave 1-2 more days to see if any guy wants to join if not ill continue the project myself...good luck!

Level 23
you guys dont get what i'm talking about if none wants to join i'll make it myself but in a slower way...dota is shit i've been playing the games from 2001-2012 ...dota heroes suck balls...theres a tactic icefrog used reduced the potency of all heroes it would be even hard to play a hero correctly but this thing is anoying whole population on garena bnet of dota are stupid kids wich dont know how much do 1+2 and pheasents and guys alike...the thing i wanna create is based on aggresive gameplay and tactic no cut off potency in order to give the impression every hero is balanced...that's no balance that's just a trick to create the game addictive...your brain not being succesfull to understand why sometime you just being kill or you feed...you cannot understand these things i need you are too narrow minded also...this genre aos as you call it wich dota it is no original all heroes are based on other fantasy playgrounds few from warcraft lore , items the same ,pathability is just what an aos needs...theres no originality in dota...it doesnt deserve that status i believe it is a total shit unoriginal and highly scripted....that's all who understand understan who doesnt quit this thread ...wich ill leave 1-2 more days to see if any guy wants to join if not ill continue the project myself...good luck!

Hmm.. lemme start with the heroes. Icefrog made the heroes on HIS map like that because he like it that way. He likes heroes that need teamwork and stuff like that to work best. The hero's lore doesn't really matter coz DOTA isn't really based on warcraft lore. I think a person can't make 110 heroes without making up your own lore even once..

If you say DOTA has no originality, then why in the world are you making another map BASED on it, I mean, that would make it less original.

If you're really determined to make an AOS map, change more aspects of the map.. not only the heroes.. and if you're thinking that people won't play your map because it doesn't have the word "DOTA" in it, then you're wrong.

and I can say I'm gonna be impressed if you can make an AOS map with fully MUI feature and cool spells like what you said alone.

Good luck mah friend.. :3

Level 7
If you can't come up with something of your own, you have no creativity. It is highly frowned on when someone attempts to re-vamp an map unless the maker is truly that bad. In this case, it's not. :goblin_boom:

Status
Not open for further replies.