• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Lineage 2 Based Dota Type Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Lineage 2 Based Dota Type Map

Brief description:
Basically this map is an action RTS like DotA or AoS but with Lineage 2 characters as a heroes.

Yeah, I know that this is a copyright, but I think it's okay, cause we aren't going to sell anything within this project. For us it's just a great practice of our skills and some fun during the development process.

Talent needed:
At the moment just two people required:
  1. Game designer will manage balance in the game and make a terrain.
  2. Triggerer will make miracles to happen.

Those two will work in tight collaboration, so they can and probably will do both roles simultaneously.

Team structure:
Me at the moment.
I am a 3d artist and a graphic designer. Don't be affraid: we will have a lot of custom made models that represents original characters within WC3 engine.

I will start making heroes models from tomorrow, so in the next Monday we will see first hero model.

Contacts:
PM me or just reply here.

Mark

A lineage 2 based map... generally not such a good idea mainly because lineage is a very unbalanced game and is more of team-play oriented type which every class contributes with something but alone charter is weak. I know balance issues can be fixed but still it would differ allot from L2. However I am both an experienced Lineage 2 player (have played since c1) and consider my self good at terraining and triggering and if you need my help I will see what I can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.