• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lineage 2 Survival (terainer needed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi guys. I need terainer for my map. Map is based on survival style. My map was rejected in cause of horible terain quality , and i totaly agree. Im not good with moding of terain. If you are intrested with my map , and want to help me i will be very happy. Just sent me a mesage.

Here is link for my map
Code:
[ATTACH]120246.vB[/ATTACH]

Lineage 2 Survival
Created by Streng

Map Info:

Chose your hero and begin journey through Lineage style map. Fight against monsters, defeat epic bosses, defend your castle and cooperate with other players.
This is survival style map. You must pick one unique hero an must protect your castle from enemy waves (alone or with your friends). Game is designated to cooperative, but you can play and win alone.
Main goal is survive to the higest number of wave and defeat the final boss.

Features:

Working and leakless timer system. (When you kill all monsters in current wave, game start timer and have some time to prepare yourself from next wave)
8 unique playable clases (knight, warrior, enchanter, rogue, wizzard, archer, sumoner, healer)
6 Different playable races ( all races have different race skill and race atribute which makes all characters unique)
8 Custom trigered spell (and many other spells wich working like original Lineage spells)
Player detection system ( make game harder for every player)
4 different game dificulties
Custom Inventory system
Custom Upgrade system
Weapon Improvement system (recipe system)
And many chalanging monsters waves awaits to you

Game difficulties:

Easy Mode: For newbie’s. Granting more starting resources, more hitpoints to your hero, free gold every 60 seconds and enable trade with your allies.

Normal Mode: For most players. This mod is the most balanced

Hard Mode: For Experienced players. No starting Resources, Heroes has 1/2 Hitpoints and Neutral monsters has Bonus Attack and Armor.

Hardcore Mode: For Most Experienced players. No revive for your hero. You hero can death only once per game (except when has SOR or Undying will)

Screenshots and Videos:

Image Description:

221706-albums5799-picture63316.jpg

221706-albums5799-picture63315.jpg

Change Log:

1.0 (build 0917) First playable release

Credits:

Special Thanks:
The Map was made by me and Joe. But thanks to my testers : Pastier, Artemisko, Waterengel, Lucky225 and Udam. Also thanks to hiveworkshop. I learn many useful thing from this sites and many users are very helpful to me.

Attachments

• Lineage 2 Survival v1.0 .w3x
    986.5 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.