• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Spell] [DOTA] Nerubian Assassin's Mana Burn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kusanagi Kuro

Hosted Project: SC
Level 10
Can anyone help me make a manaburn spell like Nerubian Assassin's manaburn?
I dont know how to make it base on the attribute of the Hero.
Note: I remember that there was a compliment of useful link for World Editor (includes spell, trigger, attachment, etc). If anyone can send me a link, I'll really appreciate.

Level 33
It checks whether the mana left after burned is greater than the damage.

Example 1:
You have 400 Mana
The Mana Burn burns 100 Mana
Mana Remaining would be 300 (which is positive)
So the Damage would be 100.

Example 2:
You have 400 Mana
The Mana Burn burns 500 Mana
Mana Remaining would be -100 (which is negative)
The Damage is set to 400 (since the Mana Burn damages enemy unit proportion to the Mana Lost).

It's just a condition to change the Damage Dealt by that spell according to Mana Lost during the spell.

This is a more of a logic + math, nothing to do with skills in triggering (well, a bit)

Kusanagi Kuro

Level 10
I use some import icons but the Disabled icon dont work. Can u help me? I use this path for the Disabled Icon: ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\DISBTNFlash.BLP

Kusanagi Kuro

Level 10
Hey, defskull. I use ur trigger but it crash my war3. It's ok for the first and second time but when i test it the 3rd time, it crash. >.< . I change only the name of the skill to frost burn. That's all. I have attached my map to this reply. Can u check it for me?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.