• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA Fun Wars AnotheR v1.0

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This map is about to fight between the Sentinel and the Scourge, a map made of DotA heroes'

Modes

-ap (All Pick) Available to pick Sentinel and Scourge's Hero
-tr ( Team Random ) Gives you a randomed team hero
-ar ( All Random ) Gives you a randomed hero
-rs ( Random Skill ) Gives you a randomed hero and randomed abilities

Extra Modes

-blink ( Blink Mode ) Gives you a free dagger
-25/75/100 (Default 50) Kills Set

[rainbow]Changelog[/rainbow]

-First Post

Credits

1.Licvid
2.Hrun
3.Spike
4.pro100man
5.PubSTy
6.newbie_noobie
7.blackmoon2.2
8.Noobsterl0

[rainbow]I hope you guys enjoys this game that I first post on Hive Workshop, any bugs or suggestions please tell me at Hiveworkshop account "KnIght.SuShi" or Garena account "gTg._.P3rF3cT"[/rainbow]

Keywords:
Dota, Fun Wars, Kill 25, Kill 50, Kill 75, Kill 100, -blink, -tr, -ar, -ap, -rs
Contents

DotA Fun Wars AnotheR v1.0 (Map)

Reviews
16:42, 11th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: See this: Set to Awaiting Update

M

16:42, 11th Mar 2014
Hell_Master: See this:

Dat-C3 said:
I suggest add more... action into the gameplay, it is quite dull as of the state it is in currently and from your own words its just another copy. It is a fun mini-game of dota though just isn't ready for past the needs fix section yet. Maybe add some units that spawn like from original dota.

1/5 and vote for needs fix.

Set to Awaiting Update

Level 15
First thing, it will be better if you have a map preview.
Second thing, never name it dota. It will bother you up, why? Because they will compare it with real Dota, where it's balance.
And, last thing, you will need better description, such as heroes, gameplay, and many more
Just learn these things from approved maps
Thank you,....
-Idaero Ace, newbie in here, novice out there

First you should fix the description "suggested player: 1-8". I tryed it solo, but you can't play it solo.

So finaly I could not really test it then, but anyway I try to make some suggestions.

Rework the terrain:

It doesnt look very neat. All seems very close, no good borders, blizzard cliffs looks bad here, lack of attractive doodads (always the same winter tree).
And also the you could do some better with the terrain tiles.

Triggers:

Cant say too much here because didnt look at all triggers, they are just too many :p

But seems to be ok, I looked at some custom spells and they seemed to be leakless.

Just a tiny tip for you: Never use the 'Do nothing' action. It is 100% useless and just increases your code unnecessarily.

I can't vote for approval or rejection, because I have lack of infos about the gameplay. But I suggest you to improve the terrain.