• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA 2 - THW group

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmm, Why haven't I noticed this thread before? I'd be glad to play with you guys.
Steam name:DSgamer (a lightning icon)

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well, I'll be on in around 3-ish hours if anybody wants to steamroll some players :D

Level 4
I heard prophet was a good hero... No but seriously. Ive been wondering for quite a while if I should make some basic tutorials on how to play dota. (How to lane, how to gank, how to ward, how to not die vs ursa etc) and I am wondering if anyone would be interested in this?

Level 4
I was just asking. And I believe it to be relevant since some people coming from here are new to the game and wants to try it out. There are a lot of good videos on youtube yes but there are many topics which are never discussed and many more topics which you just assume people know. But sure Il keep quiet then.

Level 13
Clan war!

I call upon you, hive dota 2 players! On Saturday we will play together against an other team ! This is very important. The players that have to participate are: Chewii, Zallar and Hellgate. As for the other player, it is for you to vote here in the thread.

-David ( Support / Carry )
-Hellgate ( Support / Initiator )
-Zallar ( Carry / Mid ganker / jungler )
-Chewii ( Carry / Mid ganker / jungler )
-?? ( ?? )

Last edited:
Level 11
"I call upon you, hive dota 2 players! On Saturday we will play together against an other team ! "

"Plans changed, we will be playing on Saturday! "

david wait what?

I still can't play between 17-21(or maybe 20) :p

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Guys, maybe we can also trade items in this thread? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.