• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Does anyone has a Nintendo 3DS?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Well as the title says, if someone has a 3DS, give me the friend code and i'll add you, :p
mine friend code : 1220 - 6286 - 6611

Level 11
I have, but i regret ever buying it. Games for it sucks so hard and the whole streetpass -system is such a failure. I own 5 games for it:

Mario 3D Land (Plot: Bowser kidnaps the princess)
Paper Mario SS (Plot: Bowser kidnaps the princess)
Legend of Zelda OOT (Nothing new here except new graphics...)
Mario Kart (Pretty much like Wii Mario Kart, just less features and more bugs)
Resident Evil: Revelations (This was the only game that wasn't a total disappointment. Played it over 50 hours, and still not bored on it.)

I wonder if they're gonna release something good on 3DS soon. Not just this same old Mario crap.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
Mario 3D Land (Plot: Bowser kidnaps the princess)
Paper Mario SS (Plot: Bowser kidnaps the princess)
Thats the same plot as all mario games!

Legend of Zelda OOT (Nothing new here except new graphics...)
Using the gyroscope to aim was cool. Shooting became so easy that even a kid could do the shooting mini-games unlike on the real N64 where only with save state could you do it without going red in the face with anger.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I assume you are not a fan of the Pokémon mystery dungeon that is being released later this month then.

In any case I am looking forward to the Super Smash Bros that is coming out some time in the distant future for both Wii U and 3DS. Apparently there will be some share feature between the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.