• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Animal Crossing: Wild World

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So, does anyone have AC:WW for the Nintendo DS? If so then leave your:
Name: -------
Town: -------
Friend Code: ----,----,----

And let us all add you and share towns and whatever! :D

Level 5
yeah ive been to youtube and watched the videos.. but eh, im not inviting random people from youtube to my town so they can trash it lol... Id rather it be from a communit ive been with for.. 2 years?

Level 5
eh
atleast ive been on these forums for 2 years lol
i dont have a youtube account :eek:

Level 5
Then hello.. I am aidyn, ive used this site for a looong time. ive been making maps for a looong time but none of them catch on. so im trying something new. :D

Level 3
Well, I have Animal Crossing and *pulls a gamefaqs forum move and ignores all but the first and last post*
I DON'T HAVE WIRELESS INTERNET!! *cries* So I don't gots a friend code and I can't randomly trash youtube people's cities.

Level 5
lol
Go buy a wireless router? I bought one from Walmart for 40$ and ive had it for 3 years and no problems!
(Belkin Wireless G Router -- 2.4Ghz-802.11g)

i think they will be able to tell who was there to visit their town :eek:

Level 3
LoL, I'll get a bunch of friends to go at random times just so they don't know exactly who trashed it <.< >.>
I'd like to get a wireless router, but I don't have 40$ to spend, and they're 50$ last time I checked *complains about gas prices*

Status
Not open for further replies.