• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Do you want the anime icons removed?

Remove them?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Asking you guys first, and mainly referring to the dbz icons and ones like it. I think that they should not be allowed, no anime or crappy cnp from cartoons or movies. And all those icons have been downloaded under 10 times so it seems no1 wants them? Your thoughts...

You have 3 days and they will be deleted depending on the poll.

Level 2
They should be removed regardless of the poll results. Wc3sear shouldn't contain things to required absolutely no skill to make. I think that any form of C&P icon falls under this category.

Sopho, to be perfectly honest, if they're attempting to make an anime map and they aren't capable of making the icons themselves, then they shouldn't be making maps at all.

Level 3
I don't think the anime icons should be deleted because i like anime, and many anime icons look really good, an there are people using them for their maps.

Level 22
Wow, that's real intelligent dialogue coming from a mod...

Like I said before, Whatever recouses a user comes to this site looking for, they should have it. If someone is making a map based on a movie, and they find icons from that movie here...well then hey, we just serviced someone! Is that what this site not about??
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.