• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

do you hate me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
"when I made that thread about penis sizes, it was a serious discussion. many people have this misconception that their package is abnormally small when in actual fact the average penis is not that large and likely your over average."

So you come all the way to Hive just to talk about penis? Don't you have anything better to do?

"it's not something to be ashamed about as on studies done in Poland"

Do you have to go this far? Besides, Hive doesn't allow it. Deal with it. If you insist, you can try to ask Ralle to add a new forum decicated for sexuality topics. As far as I know Yahoo Answer also has a forum for that kind of stuff too--->Pregnancy & Parenting | Yahoo Answers

(Except its about pregnancy and etc but you got what i mean)

If you want people not to hate you then check this out---->How to Be Friendly

Good luck, Lord!

Level 19
@rex
I don't like talking to people about common obscure things like the weather which can be interpreted in millions of different ways

so I don't see that happening... but still the thought counts and I do feel slightly up lifted that you bothered for me

thanks ^^

who am I kidding... it doesn't matter if you guys don't like me, I'm not in the mood to change anything about myself and frankly it's too much effort.

I'm going to say what the gay people stick with iy

'this is who I am, deal with it!'

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

na just be yourself. trust me everyone loves me here so i know

Roland

R

Roland

@TheLordOfChaos201: Kid, that was an honest score THAT I've given you, You do realize that you're the most annoying user active here in the Off-topic here in the hive? If I were you I would stop shitposting like asking genital sizes and also disrespecting people with disability.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

You do realize that you're the most annoying user active here in the Off-topic here in the hive?
what do i have to do to earn this recognition, may i ask ??

Level 19
@TheLordOfChaos201: Kid, that was an honest score THAT I've given you, You do realize that you're the most annoying user active here in the Off-topic here in the hive? If I were you I would stop shitposting like asking genital sizes and also disrespecting people with disability.
and I'm older than you and probably more wealthy to

I wasn't disrespecting disabled people. it was a debate, where I said as a matter of fact, that killing disabled children will prevent their genes from entering the gene pool thus reducing the next generation of defects(not eliminating as other factors cause genetic defected)

Roland

R

Roland

@TheLordOfChaos201: Look, I don't care if you're old okay? I just want to clarify you to stop shitposting here on the hive, I've done that before and it was tasteless for my humor. Now if I were you I would do something productive in real life, Like drawing, help with your relatives or maybe create some Novelties and making maps of course.

Level 19
I make educational programs for schools
I have a fan fiction and I write my own original work
I work on construction and I do both bukijutsu and kick boxing

hive is just for when I have few spare minutes, which is any time I'm not doing three or more activities

Roland

R

Roland

@TheLordOfChaos201
I make educational programs for schools - Provide me proof and you're trolling at my face
I have a fan fiction and I write my own original work - k. keep up the glorious work, mate.
I work on construction and I do both bukijutsu and kick boxing - Cool story, brother.

Roland

R

Roland

@TheLordOfChaos201:
tumblr_m2wp76fnIb1r5jtugo1_500.gif

Level 19
Level 19
Hope you visualize it well
I'll send you my Naruto yori in a pm

it's terrible, apparently, but more so because I just go about raping people instead of yoring them

I honestly didn't know the difference then. but.... I'm improving.

back on topic.

is there a problem with board casting about work stuff... or rather board casting stuff about work. like for example, 3 days ago I was almost killed on site when 40kg metal beams fell down a one story platform onto my back.

it hurt like... live crabs in my underwear... but if it didn't hit my back I would be a goner.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

why can't you post it here? Come on you just said you will be yourself in hive

Level 20
See, if they hate you they would ignore this thread but surprisingly they didnt. It means that not everyone on the site hates you actually, seeing your posts recently made me laugh in some of them that makes my mood happy. Only person with no sense of humor in life would hate you probably.

But still pick non-offensive jokes or atleast think before you post. :p

Level 19
why can't you post it here? Come on you just said you will be yourself in hive
it's on an alias account where as hive uses my real name

I kinda want to keep my privacy... but you can are it

Oh I almost forgot. I posted up a program I made just for the hive, on hive has got talent, but not one person has played it yet.

Please someone, please play it

Hîve's got talent

Especially @jondrean

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.