• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Do triggers Decay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I dont have any idea what you're talking about :S Well i know one way to prevent them to be that huge amount of trigger that u use. That is to try to put all the actions in one trigger that has the same event (Not for triggered spells). Like if you have 3 trigger that does some kind of actions but still, both three has the event "Map initaliziation" or whatever it called. And the only difference between those 3 triggers is the actions. But here comes the whole idea. Take all actions in two of the three trigger and put all of them in the third. Then you delete the empty triggers with no actions. Done!

You can do like this with any trigger you want (avoiding the spell triggers).

Level 25
Well you could always destroy the Map Initialization trigger once it's done, that way you won't have it in the map after it's loaded.

Also how many triggers you have in your map?
I have seen maps with loads of triggers, you must have a really big amount of triggers to experience those issues imo.

Or you are doing something wrong.(pretty sure that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.