• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DMC4 Red Queen by chilla_killa

Hey there,

this is the sword "Red Queen" from Devil May Cry 4. I created it for a request by zadelim.
I made it from scratch in Milkshape 3D, based on this picture:

708c86f645502b478f470be47b4e73d6.jpg

Many thanks to DonDustin, who fixed the UV-Mapping for me. :)
Please give me credits for my work, if you use it in your map/campaign.
You may modify it in rotation, size and position, without asking me.

You can find a fitting Icon (made by Elainiel) here:
Red Queen Icon

Enjoy it!

chilla_killa

Keywords:
sword, axe, attachment, atachment, wow, rpg, dmc, devil may cry, halo, lol, world of warcraft, red, queen, red queen, chilla_killa
Contents

DMC4 Red Queen by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
16:01, 3rd Nov 2009 DonDustin: at your preview picture you are showing "another version" of your model with a diffrent wrap of the wooden parts. I think this one looks much better than your submitted version. changes made, aproved.

M

16:01, 3rd Nov 2009
DonDustin: at your preview picture you are showing "another version" of your model with a diffrent wrap of the wooden parts. I think this one looks much better than your submitted version.

changes made, aproved.

Level 16
If you've every seen how Lucifer is in DMC4 you'd understand why it indeed needs animations.

lol, that's so owned!. :).
yah lucifer's weapon would be nice, but this one is really powning right here!..
although i agree the blade is a bit blurry, but i guess that doesn't effect ingame playing(hardly anyone zooms in just to see the f***ing blade!) :).
good job 5/5

Level 3
Ahahaha! awesome!! man I love dmc4. The only thing I can say about it is that the middle section is too dark but other then that the rest of it is fine to me.
also, about lucifer. I reckon it wouldn't need extra animations but it would need a projectile modle. just have it attach on the sholder and make the unit throw the blades.

Level 5
Nero's weapon! 5/5!
Amazing sword.
Lucifer's weapon is hard to make. But I believe you can make it too.:thumbs_up:

Level 13
Lucifer weapon must have animations ofc! When it attacks the, "blade-leg-thingys" strike forward, so yes it will need such animations. To add the explosives swords that Lucifer also impales enemies with is not necessary but would be cool to add.