• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Divide and Conquer/Zana Style

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my First map uploaded on Hive Workshop. I am hoping, baced on how this works out placing some more on here. I really hope you all enjoy this map. This is my take on the (12)Divide and Conquer. There are so many people to thank. I used so many of your models, spells, and building. So I will sum it up and say thanks Hive Wrokshop. If you see any of your work, be know i thank you very much for giving me the inspiration to create this. Looking foward to some tough critisum. Please dont hold anything back. Thanks Zanathar

Recorses: www.hiveworkshop.com, and its uploaders.

Keywords:
Knight, Cinematic, melee, mini boss, world of warcraft.
Contents

Divide and Conquer/Zana Style (Map)

Reviews
09:56, 26th Jun 2011 -Kobas-: Status: Rejected Comment
Level 7
1. Fix that damn type-mistakes dude, it looks like very young kid wrote that text.
2. If you used custom models (from other people) then you should credit them.
3. Add some screens, explain map and stuffs like that.
4. If you ask me, orginal one is like 5 times better.

Actualy, everything is like in orginal expect models - result : Same map with MUCH BIGGER SIZE.

Level 9
This is a regular Blizzard map, not that much you can criticise.
The only diffrence from the regular one is that there is a giant lava unit in the middle of the map.
A guy that has a 100% chance to drop 7 items (3 of them being Orb of Frost, Fire and Slow).

This map does not contain any triggers besides the regular "Melee Initialization" trigger.
It does however contain new heroes that uses regular Blizzard spells.
All the new heroes are overpowered (exept Lord Grizward) and many of the spell choices makes no sense.
Holy Beard for example has the following spells: Tornado, Rain of Chaos (Balnazzar), Flame Strike and Immolation.

Every faction besides the Night Elves get a 1-3 new hero(s).
If you really want to play this.
It's highly suggested that you play Orcs, since they have the best overpowered heroes.

The worst hero is the Lord Grizward (nice tooltip by the way, not often you find a tooltips like this: Healer ^.^)
With the spells: Mana Shield, Healing Wave and Big Bad Voodoo

I hope this map get REJECTED or vastly improved.
This is something that can be done in less than half an hour.
Hardly any effort is put into this.

EDIT: I don't advise grammar-nazis to play this map.
You'll most likely get a heart attack and die or something.

Last edited: