• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Divide and Conquer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is the Blizzard 12 player map 'Divide and Conquer' map edited only for the purpose of adding a Tavern for each corner of the map.

This brings this fantastic RoC map to TFT users who love to use Tavern heroes!

Keywords:
Divide and conquer
Contents

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Reviews
14:23, 11th Nov 2013 Orcnet: Lacking map description and little work

M

14:23, 11th Nov 2013
Orcnet: Lacking map description and little work

Level 7
I'm sorry but adding taverns to a map does not constitute enough edits for an approval.

I uploaded this map in answer of a request:
adremalach
11 hours ago

where can we download that map ? Please upload it :)

This map needs NO other edits, purely just the Taverns. I want it to be as close to the original, only with Taverns so players can get more gameplay out of it.

Level 6
adding just taverns is boring! if you really wanna make it cooler add some goblin workshops, edit the terrain then it would have been better but for me it looks like a original map because everyone could easily put some taverns in the map so its just lame!
voting for rejection!

I uploaded this map in answer of a request:
adremalach
11 hours ago

where can we download that map ? Please upload it :)

This map needs NO other edits, purely just the Taverns. I want it to be as close to the original, only with Taverns so players can get more gameplay out of it.

It's not about what it needs or not but here in the Hive we only accept original ideas and designs not Blizzard maps with slight edits. Things that you can do to Blizzard maps is add a new race to them or something like that or in the case of the campaign maps make 'improvements' to the gameplay.

As it stands in the rules this sort of map is not allowed. I suggest you keep working in the world editor to produce some good results. If it is for a request and the request in in the requests forum then you can merely attach the map to the post/thread as opposed to an entire upload to the maps section.