• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Divide and Conquer

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I developed this map for myself, my knowledge is very limited, I used only the basic features of the trigger to create the respawn of the creeps, the fusion of the items but the map works with 70% of perfection, the idea developed in this map is to upgrade on the normal map of warcraft, so I added tier 4 as an upgrade, and at this level I release a key ingredient for merging items and creating armor sets that give significant power boost, the central region of the map has a runner, the only way to cross the middle of the map and eliminate all the enemies ending with the game and having 1 player or champion team, the runner has created creeps with high damage per second and increased health points. but they better reward both item and gold value for crumpled creep, I've downloaded all features added on the map directly from this site, I'm not aware of programming or the media involved in the process, I'm just a fan and made the map for my fun, then with due time I will thank the developers of each resource coming from this site and added on the map, thank you all for understanding, I hope you enjoy and tell me what you think of the map, is still in development but I decided to put on the site to receive guidance, I do not even know how to start correcting the map bugs.
Contents

Divide and Conquer (Map)

Reviews
twojstaryjakcie
As far as I'm aware, this map is just a simple edit of a Blizzard Map with some added creeps and items. The triggers are mostly responsible for respawning creeps and merging items, but I can't see the real kicker here, what's the purpose of this map...
Level 8
As far as I'm aware, this map is just a simple edit of a Blizzard Map with some added creeps and items. The triggers are mostly responsible for respawning creeps and merging items, but I can't see the real kicker here, what's the purpose of this map? Is it an Altered Melee? Your description gives a very vague idea on what the map's supposed to be, but right now, it's just an Altered Melee of a Blizzard map, really nothing much that stands out. Item textures are missing, the added creeps don't drop any items, thus making them not worthwhile at all, the balance is pretty much thrown out the window. The units that are blocking the way to the opponent can just be ommited with air units, basically meaning that any ground units are pretty much useless.

I really can't see how this map can turn out to be anything else but a simple edit and it can't really be approved at this stage. It's not an upgrade of the normal Melee map, but, unfortunately, a downgrade.

And please, don't tag your map with random words, because your map is anything but the map archetypes you put in tags. This is Altered Melee.

Level 2
I do not know exactly what my map is, it's completely original up to tier 3, after the last evolution of the main house there is an upgrade called tier 4, which frees several upgrades, of the bonus of life for units and speed of movement, all the creeps are able to shoot down air units, the map has been edited playing, that is all the edited units are possible of be slaughtered, as long as you reach the necessary status to face them, the item drop works with a trigger, it creates an item according to the lvl of the dead creep, there is too much item on this map, the food limit has also been halved.

Level 2
The idea about the map was to extend the original blizzard game, keep control of a small troop of 8 to 12 units and increase features such as a fusion system of items like dota and other maps, this is a map for anyone likes the original blizard game however this is an extended version that requires more hours of game to determine a champion.