• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Divide and Conquer (Promotion)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a leveling system for all units which I worked on about 1-1.5 years ago.

This is a special melee map that allows your normal units to level in addition to heroes. This is same as ordinary melee map, but here you can train your army, as they get more fighting experience, they get stronger and better when they survive longer...

Having an army of experienced and strong units is better than just an army with fresh recruits. In this map, in addition to normal melee, your units in addition to your hero is very essential for your strategy. Keeping your high level units alive , is very difficult, but you will be highly rewarded for that.

Footmen, can be promoted to captains, when they are promoted, they can level.

This is just a altered melee map. This is the first map I ever submitted here...
Contents

Divide and Conquer (Promotion) (Map)

Reviews
VGsatomi: Ignored. Please create your own terrain. Its the easiest part of mapping.

M

VGsatomi: Ignored. Please create your own terrain. Its the easiest part of mapping.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
For the one who like to play ordinary melee, this might be fun to try. Heroes can level beyond level 10, have an ulti ULTIMATE which is quite nice if you can level your hero to 15.

As for leveling the units, you can sort of get addicted to train your units stronger and stronger and stronger.... until they die xD

But an army of super trained warriors is fun too!

I never seen a custom leveling system like this on any other maps... So I think this may be original.