• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

District 99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
* District 99
* by Skeedish
* Tagline: Post apocalyptic South African asskickery
* Current stage of the map: Late beta

Homepage:
http://district99.webs.com/

------
District 99 Map Pack v1.10 Download Links:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/district-99/downloads/district-99-v110-map-pack
http://www.quickshare.co.za/files/czkyd8n3/District_99_v1.10_Map_Pack.rar.html
------

Beerfest 99 v1.10 Download Links:
Epic War: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/183760/

Easter 99 v1.10 Download Links:
IncGamers: http://war3.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=11857

District 99 v1.10 Download Links:
IncGamers: http://war3.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=11811

Christmas 99 v1.10 Download Links:
IncGamers: http://war3.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=11846

2ynjlug.jpg

Summary of the map/gameplay objectives
Players pick a class (out of 15 available) and run around the map killing bosses ("ANC members") which drop a special item called a Rugby Ball. Players take these items to the centre of the map where they must "King of the Hill" style hold the point while holding a Rugby Ball to score points. Players are divided into two teams - the Bulls vs the Sharks.

First team to 350 points wins. The gameplay cycle goes as follows:

1. Destroy a Ziggurat - an ANC will spawn
2. Kill the ANC - it will drop a Rugby Ball
3. Take the Rugby Ball to the centre of the map (at the Hillbrow Tower) and hold position to score points
4. Repeat

Each ANC (Boss) they kill gives +15 points. Each Rugby Ball has 35 charges - while at the centre of the map (The "Hillbrow Tower") the balls will convert one charge into +1 points every 2 seconds until that Rugby Ball is used up. Players can be killed while holding a ball, and then the other team can pick it up and use it to score points.

* Map features:
-AoS style creep spawn paths with a difference: There are two types of "lane creeps" which spawn: Type 1 are allied to the bosses and are hostile to ALL human players. Type 2 are allied to ALL human players. Line of sight is shared by NEITHER of these types with human players. Line of sight is given to EVERY player of BOTH Type 1 AND Type 2's Towers - Ziggurats and Police Stations respectively.

The creep paths are Type 1 (Prawns) vs Type 2 (Metro Police). Whenever a creep spawning tower is destroyed, the tower will relocated to a random point on the map, thus dynamically changing the creep paths as the game progresses.

-At any point in the game a player may change their class to an alternate class not currently used by their team.

-The map contains three types of Runes: MOERSA DAMAGE, POES-GROOT ARMOUR and BLIKSEM VINNIG Runes. These runes give bonuses to the carrying player, but when the carrier dies they will drop the rune (if it has remaining charges) and other players may pick it up.

-Players can buy items like in normal AoS maps (Recipes etc) but the map has a new class of item: "Ammo". Each player can buy one different ammo at a time to compliment their playing style. Ammo is used up with attacks.

-Bosses and Type 1 creeps (Enemy) spawn with one of 9 random creep abilities - things like from extra fast, increased damage/armour, a cleaving attack etc. These are made known to players via a colour change in the unit's team colour.

Bots/AI/Computer Players are supported and are great for learning how to play.

Bots are programmed (in order of preference) to
A. Score points
B. Try survive
C. Take Rugby Balls to the Hillbrow Tower
D. Kill ANC
E. Kill towers

Manto and Greed (ANC) cause some trouble around the Hillbrow Tower:
2wrhlpg.jpg

The Bulls (players) scout the Hillbrow Tower while one of them is pumped up with the "Bliksem Vinnig" Rune:
35ibofr.jpg

First Blood is drawn while the Bulls (players) and the Sharks (players) fight each other to take down Greed (ANC):
vdztb7.jpg

A Witch Doctor (player) is aided by the Metro Police (allied creeps) as he takes down Zuma (ANC):
2ppzrbm.jpg

A HUGE thank you to General Frank for his Space Orcs of the 5th Generation model pack, Pheonix-IV for his Goblin Pack model pack, Mc ! for his Fel Goblin and Goblin Flying Chair models, abriko for his Zergicid model, Pyramidhe@d for his ripper model, Thrikodius for his Ammo Box model, and WILLTHEALMIGHTY for his Ground Explosion model and Rocket models. They are awesome.

Please note that the map is "South African" themed (and mildly related to District 9 the movie) so contains many localized political references as well as slang terms and phrases.

Have fun! :D

Last edited:
Level 5
sugestion.give informations about the races and screenshots about races :D

Kewl :) I've added some icons to the description above to indicate what "major" units will be present in the map. The map doesn't have "races" as such though - players play as human marines and creeps are a variety of South African themed units.

Could you possibly give any feedback on the map elements - is anything overpowerd/underpowered and have you found any bugs which need to be fixed for the next version? (which already contains a number of great enhancements :D).

Level 4
this sounds awesome... downloading now

hehe, kak funny ekse. i was playing till 'Azgalor' killed me, then i got over it... ; )
your grammar and vocab can improve a bit (like witchdoctor = muti man) but i really enjoyed that

+rep

Last edited:
Level 5
this sounds awesome... downloading now

hehe, kak funny ekse. i was playing till 'Azgalor' killed me, then i got over it... ; )
your grammar and vocab can improve a bit (like witchdoctor = muti man) but i really enjoyed that

+rep

Thank you :p

The thing about grammar and vocab in the map is a toss up between two opposing factors: there is light humor created through the Afrikaans combined with English in the tooltips, which requires bad grammar if it is to be plausible/realistic. The opposing factor is that tooltips need to be comprehensible, and bad grammar does detract from that. I'm not entirely sure which direction to go for - at the moment its obviously swung towards "bad Afrikaans grammar + mild humor". :)

Btw you can play offline as the map does support Computer players - they are no match for humans but are great for learning how to play. They act a little offish in the early stages of the game though.

They are programmed (in order of preference) to
A. Take Rugby Balls to the Hillbrow Tower
B. Try survive
C. Kill ANC
D. Kill towers

Level 5
New version

New version out :) :)

Download links:

Epicwar: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/153868/

Nibbits: http://wc3.nibbits.com/maps/view/135070/district-99-v101

v1.01 Changelog:

- Added 7 new items - 3 recipe items which combine into 2 lower tier items which are each upgradable into an upper tier item.
- Added a new ammo: Soulburners.
- Added a BLIKSEM VINNIG Rune - spawns in the top right & bottom left.
- Added 3 new types of neutral creeps - the Nigerian Pimp, Hippy and Stray Dog.
- Removed Bash from Squatters.
- Lowered the damage dealt by Disgruntled Farm Workers.
- Ziggurats are now aligned to an ability - each Ziggurat has its colour changed to reflect what ability the creeps it spawns will have.
- Red Prawns now have critical strike and Teal Prawns have Bash (swapped).
- Lowered Ziggurat hit points to 5500 and increased Police Station hit ponits to 6500.
- Trees are now periodically removed from the area surrounding Ziggurats and Police Stations.
- Made it that when the ANC spawn for the first time, each spawn point spawns one immediately.
- Made the time now displayed in Lumber and Food (similar to "Dota Allstars").
- Replaced the "DOUBLE KILL" and "FIRST BLOOD" sounds with more badass versions.
- Modified some Tooltips.
- Added a notification to players who try to change their class at the tavern that they must change their class at their circle of power.

Level 5
In general it`s good, and I found the idea of having bad grammar on purpose nice.

Thank you :)

The next patch (in the works) "refines" many of the gameplay elements to make things go a lot more smoothly, such as the spawn locations of the towers being modified to be more balanced, and creeps having smaller pathing maps etc. More items etc are also included.

Level 5
District 99 v1.02 realesed!

New version out :)

Patch smooths out many of the gameplay features, as well as adding in some new items.

Download links:

Epicwar: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/154438/

Nibbits: http://wc3.nibbits.com/maps/project/75976/district-99

v1.02 Changelog:

- New Upper Tier items: Sword of Gheed, B.E.E. Briefcase Partners.
- New Lower Tier Item: Pocket Book of Economics.
- New Recipe Item: Staff of Hot Air Balloon Wizardry.
- Increased Hero stat gain per level for their main stat from 2.1 to 2.4.
- Added Demolition Krews to every sixth Metro Police wave.
- Modified the areas that Ziggurats and Police Stations spawn and relocate to.
- Modified the areas that ANC patrol.
- Decreased the number of ANC on the map at any one time from 5 to 4.
- Increased the Nigerian Pimp's hit points to 1400.
- Made all units take up 0 food.
- Lowered Donnerkoppe damage from +75 to +55, and increased bash time to 0.8 seconds.
- Increased creep wave spawn times from 25 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Made default score limit 500 instead of 400.
- Increased the price of Cellphone Tower Construction Kits from R160 to R190.
- Players can now one-shot Metro Police (helps if they get walled in by creeps by accident).
- Increased ANC hit point regeneration rate.
- Changed the Rugby Ball animation from being on the head to being on the right hand while held.
- Reduced pathing size of creeps.
- Changed the North Korean, Spook and Rugby Coach into intelligence heroes.
- Made AGI heroes slightly larger, and INT heroes slightly smaller.
- Changed the gold penalty for dying: If a player is killed by another player, the killing player gets +100 gold, the dying player -100 gold. If the player is killed by a NPC then they lose (25% + 100) of their gold.
- Fixed Cane of Youth League Presidency and Ludicrism's cooldown display.
- Replaced the Witchdoctor's "Hex Aura" with "Distortion Field".
- Crates now destroy trees.
- Damage and Armour types now display their damage tables.
- Changed the AI slightly - AI players now place a higher emphasis on staying alive than on holding a Rugby Ball.
- Removed a tree near the Bulls' hippy/squatter den.
- Made Prawns spawn with 0 mana, but increased their mana regeneration.

Level 5
New version :D

Two new heroes, Three new items, added a Boss type creep + lots of other gameplay tweaks. :)

v1.03 Changelog:
- 2 New Classes:
* The "Technician of Telkom". Skills: Selective Bandwidth Drain, Advanced Firewall Ward, 4000 Ping!
* The "Dominee". Skills: Iron Maiden, Serpent Exorcism, All As Equals.
- Added a "boss" to the map: "Eugene Terrorblanche". Can be found in the top right corner of the map.
- Terrorblanche drops a new item: The Heart of Apartheid.
- Added a "Sentry Ward" type item in the form of a "Car Guard".
- Added in a "Security Ward" item that reveals nearby invisible units.
- Added an "Easy Mode" - players get additional gold and ANC have less hit points.
- Players can now type "-mu" or "-ma" at any time to show the levels and classes of their opponents.
- Added a notification to all players whenever a player changes their class. Players also get notified of everyone's choice at the beginning of the game.
- Changed the stat gain for each class.
- Lowered the price of Book of the Constitution from 1600 to 1400.
- Prawns now regen mana slightly faster, and spawn with 50 mana instead of 0.
- Taxi Drivers no longer have mana.
- The Spook is now an Agility Hero.
- Demolition Krews and Police Stations no longer attack ANC.
- Demolition Krews now do AOE damage.
- Demolition Krews now attack Ziggurats.
- Made "Soulburners" deal 20 damage and burn 40 mana instead of 30/30.
- Increased the damage of Ghosts of Past Wrongs by 20.
- Increased the mana cost of Groot Ammo from 6 to 9.
- Reduced Ziggurat hit points from 5500 to 5000.
- Ziggurats now give +150 instead of +100 gold to the killing team.
- Reduced Cellphone Tower hit points to 350, and their sight radius decreases to 800 at night (1600 during the day).
- The Hillbrow Tower will now "melt" any Cellphone towers placed near it.
- Magic attacks now deal 100% damage to heroes (up from 50%).
- Fixed a bug with the "Annihilators" ammo not dealing damage to heroes.
- Fixed a bug with the North Korean not displaying on the scoreboard.
- PvP kills now show "Killer" poes'd "Killed".
- Fixed the "Vinnig Skieter" hotkey tooltip.
- Fixed the display of "Sharks/Bulls are scoring" when a player picks up a Rugby Ball while at the Hillbrow Tower.
- Increased the width of the player name column in the scoreboard.
- Creeps no longer have a chance to explode when they die.
- Changed the sound effect of the Vuurmanne's Healing Wave.
- Added another effect (visual only) to the MOERSA DAMAGE Rune.
- Made certain creep regions "blighted" and added various doodads to the map.
- Bots now pick random classes.

Level 10
feel free to correct me if im wrong but: in your main post, you said the models will be just space marines and space orcs, does that mean it will just me the original wc3 marine model and fels space orc model, if so, you should correct that since there are many good marines and space orc models here on the hive. i mean, there's an whole PACK of space orcs models.

Level 5
feel free to correct me if im wrong but: in your main post, you said the models will be just space marines and space orcs, does that mean it will just me the original wc3 marine model and fels space orc model, if so, you should correct that since there are many good marines and space orc models here on the hive. i mean, there's an whole PACK of space orcs models.

Yes, the map does only use the original Blizzard Space Marine and Space Ork, and you are the second person to make a suggestion along these lines - thank you. :)

For now, I've tried to keep the map file size as small as possible, so haven't added in any new models. I am definitely looking to add other models in future versions though. Since the Class count has reached 12 (fairly large to just be based off 2 models) new models will preferably be added soon.

I'm looking around for some that fit the theme. :)

Level 10
well, correct me if im wrong but the new pacth for tft changed online map hosting max file size from 4mb to 8 mb, right? so it gives some room to work around. If you excced that, you could always download a map optimizer that removes editor only files and basicly makes it as small as possible. I tried it before and it reduced my map size by 10%!!!

Level 5
well, correct me if im wrong but the new pacth for tft changed online map hosting max file size from 4mb to 8 mb, right? so it gives some room to work around. If you excced that, you could always download a map optimizer that removes editor only files and basicly makes it as small as possible. I tried it before and it reduced my map size by 10%!!!

Yes, I do know that. By "keep it small" I mean keep it to below 1 MB. As soon as its over that, if people don't know what the map is and they see it hosted in Bnet then they tend not to give it a try. If its under 1 MB then they are more likely to "give it a try". This is, however, only in my experience.

No matter tho - I've browsed around the interwebs and found some kickass models to replace the current marine/space orc, and they are in the next version - due out this week :D. Thanks for the Space Orc pack suggestion - some of them are in it. +rep for you :)

The new map size is roughly 1.8 MB unoptimized (10 new class models of pure awesome + one or two new effects).

Level 5
New version - A massive all round improvement over previous versions :D

v1.04 Download links:

v1.04 Changelog:
- NEW MODEL FOR EACH CLASS - 10 different models added to the map to give each class a distinct feel.
- Completely reworked nearly every item and recipe.
- New item: Gloves of the Rainbow Nation.
- New Ammo - Lifestealers.
- The Spook and Rugby Coach are now a Strength Heroes, the (Nigerian) Vuurmanne an Agility Hero, and the SABC 2 Weatherman an Intelligence Hero.
- The Rugby Coach and Nandos Sauce Distributer are now melee, and start off with slightly increased hit points.
- Changed the animation of Steroid Proteins.
- Changed the animation of the MOERSA DAMAGE Rune.
- Replaced the Dominee's "Serpent Exorcism" with "Flak Ball".
- Added a 1 second casting time to the Dominee's All As Equals.
- Thematically changed the Groot Ouen's "Groot Ammo" ability, and increased cooldown from 1.5 seconds to 1.8 seconds.
- Thematically changed the Nandos Sauce Distributer's stun ability.
- Adjusted the attack range of most classes.
- Ziggurats no longer have a chance of spawning near a Police Station as the game begins.
- Increased movement speed in all classes and player units by 50.
- Increased ANC movement speed by 20.
- Removed Takkies.
- Players now lose 100+10% of their gold when they are killed by NPCs instead of 100+25%.
- Ziggurats now start with 3000 hit points and gain 200 hit points whenever a Ziggurat is destroyed, instead of 5000 and 100.
- Halved the hit points of creeps in the blighted creep camps, and lowered Squatters' hit points to 550 from 650.

A HUGE thank you to General Frank for his Space Orcs of the 5th Generation model pack, Pheonix-IV for his Goblin Pack model pack, Mc ! for his Fel Goblin and Goblin Flying Chair models, and abriko for his Zergicid model. They are awesome.

Level 5
Christmas 99

New Christmassy-themed version of goodness :p

v1.05 Download links: NEW!

Here's a teaser:

21l7ewg.jpg

v1.05 Changelog:
- Map overhaul: Terrain is now Icecrown and the map has been completely revamed and geared to a more streamlined gameplay experience.
- Gameplay overhaul: ANC are now in Ziggurats. When a Ziggurat is killed, an ANC member will spawn. ANC still carry Rugby Balls.
- ANC now show up on the map as goldmines - i.e. a gold disk.
- Police Stations now show up as neutral taverns on the minimap.
- New items: "Partridge in a Pear Tree", "Staff of Medical Aid" which upgrades to "Medical Aid Premium Package".
- Removed Cellphone Towers and Town Portal Scrolls.
- Crates are now Christmas Presents and have a chance to drop money. Crates also have a chance to freeze enemy players for 3 seconds (and the original bomb-in-a-box).
- If an ANC member is killed by a player, it will drop a Rugby ball with an additional 5 points stored in it.
- Standardized ability hotkeys to QWER.
- Players now start the game with 850 gold.
- Lowered Terrorblanche's hit points to 15000.
- ANC no longer try to gang players.
- Changed the XP gain functions.
- Lowered Boer Riflemanne's Sterk Manne armour bonus to +8 instead of +10, and increased the mana cost to 150.
- Increased the Boer Riflemanne's Shotgun Blast man cost from 75 to 100.
- Increased the Nigerian Vuurmanne's Healing Wave cooldown from 9 to 25 seconds, and increased it's mana cost from 100 to 150.
- Lowered ANC hit point gain from 190 to 175 whenever a player gains a level.
- The default score limit is now 350.
- Lowered Police Station hit points from 6500 to 3000, and their hit points now degenerate.
- Runes now have placeholders.
- Removed Zuma's shower due to visual obscurity.
- Terrorblanche is now an Ancient - ANC will not attack him.
- Fixed the Nandos Sauce Distributer's suicide death message.

Level 5
nice, you models are really nice now, looking foward to your completion!

Shot :D

New version out, last update this side of the new year:

v1.06 Download links: NEW!

FilePlant: http://www.fileplanet.com/files/210000/217779.shtml

Epic War: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/156032/

v1.06 Changelog:

- New potion items: KFC Muti, Nandos Extra Hot Peri-Peri Sauce Bottle.
- Increase the hit points gain of the Spook's Tokoloshe per level from 150 to 250. Replaced the Tokoloshe's "Cannibalize" with "Ravage" and "Plague Cloud". Increased scaling value slightly per level.
- Decreased the cooldown of the Spook's Banish from 16 to 14 seconds.
- The SABC 2 Weatherman's "Tornado" and "Thunderstorm" abilities now function as AOE target spells, and have had their effects reworked.
- Increased the Witchdoctor's Distortion Field armour bonus from +2 per level to +3.
- The magic damage table is now the same as the hero damage table.
- The Nigerian Vuurmanee's "Joker Beetles" now summons 2 beetles per corpse, and the maximum number has been increased to 8 at level 7.
- "Joker Beetles" are now "Hooker Beetles" and have been upgraded.
- Renamed the "Nigerian Vuurmanne" to the "Nigerian Beetle Pimp", and completely reworked his skills.
- Lowered the NSD's starting hit points to +100 instead of +150.
- Increased the life drained by "Selective Bandwidth Drain" from 45 to 55 per second per level.
- Cosatu Censorshippers now silence for 2 seconds instead of 4.
- Increased the heal on the Medical aid items from 200/300 and 100/150 to 300/500 and 150/250.
- Trees now stay constantly dead for the duration a Police Station or Ziggurat is near them.
- Reworked a few triggers to be more memory efficient.
- Increased the XP a lvl 1 creep gives from 70 to 80. Other creep XP levels are altered respectively.
- BEE Briefcase Partners and the Pocket Book of Economics' images now deal 40% damage and receive 200% damage, up from 30/300%
- Lowered the prices of most potions.
- Two Police Stations and Ziggurats now spawn units at 15 and 45 seconds - i.e. 15 seconds out of sync from the other half which go at 30 and 60. Creeps now also spawn *approximately* every 30 seconds.
- Increased the damage of the Game Ranger's "Drunken Airstrike" somewhat.
- Increased the gold drop from creeps by 10 gold.
- Sharks are now light blue instead of true blue.
- Made Bulls structures red and Sharks structures light blue.
- The African White Ant Nest now heals over 15 seconds instead of 25.
- Removed Bash from Disgruntled Farm Workers.
- Allied players can no longer attack eachother.
- Fixed the Lifestealers Ammo Tooltip.
- Fixed players sharing units when a player leaves the game.
- Changed the point at which dead heroes respawn.

Level 5
NEW VERSION AND MERRY CHRISTMAS :D :D :D

v1.07 Download links: NEW!

EpicWar: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/157093/

v1.07 Changelog:
- Added two new "Squatter/Hippy" creep camps - one near each team's base.
- Increased the hit points gain from the Beetroot Chunk, and improved the Truck Hubcap and Soweto Custom Rims.
- Increased the Spook's Mana drain to +110 points burned per level.
- Increased the starting radiation damage of the North Korean's "Nuke" from 1% to 3%.
- Lowered the drain range (after casting) of the Technician of Telkom's Bandwidth Drain (Day) from 950 to 700.
- Lowered the cost of the Sword of Gheed from 1400 to 1100.
- Increased the bonus stats on all Tier 2 items from 10 to 14, and increased the stats on all Tier 3 items from 14 to 20 for the main stat and 8 to 14 for the secondary stat.
- Lowered the price of all Tier 2 stat items from 1200 to 850.
- Replaced the "Government +Damage" set of items" with a set of mana increasing items - The "Primitive Sculpture", "Keg of Beer" and "Chief's Tankard".
- Increased the DPS of KhoiKhoi Koeels from 30 to 35, and lowered their movement speed slowing from 30% to 25%.
- Removed the 1 second casting time from the Dominee's "All As Equals".
- Lowered the starting cooldown on the Dominee's "Flak Ball" from 7 to 6 seconds.
- Increased the number of creeps that spawn in the top right and bottom left from 1-3 to 2-4.
- Removed the "error" sound that played whenever a player tried to incorrectly buy something.
- Lowered "Mshini Wami" attack speed bonus from 65 to 45.
- Lowered the Moersa Damage damage bonus from +300% to +250%.
- Hero spells now increase in mana cost per level by an amount equal to 10% of the mana cost of the spell at level 1.
- Increased the Ghost of Past Wrongs' hit points from 300 to 650.
- Increased the Donnerkoppe Ammo stun duration from 0.8 to 0.9 seconds.
- The Nigerian Beetle Pimp's Pimp Hand ability now explodes any unit it is cast on that isn't a Hooker Beetle or a Burrowed Hooker Beetle - this means it can no longer be cast on images or summoned units aside from the Hooker Beetles.
- The Dustbin Lid and Riot Shield now bestow their armour bonus as an aura.
- When a player leaves the game their units are now shared with their team.
- Players that acquire items from *within* the opposing team's base now have the item dropped from their inventory and their unit killed.
- Renamed "Lower Tier Items" to "Brakpan Mall" and "Upper Tier Items" to "Sandton City".
- Fixed the Cooldown on the Spook's "Banish" ability, and fixed the tooltip to display the correct duration.
- Fixed the Ziggurat tree removal system.
- Fixed a bug with Metro Police spawning after an ANC has been killed but before its body decays.
- A few other minor clean-ups.

Level 5
V1.08

New version out :D :D

District 99 v1.08 Download Links: NEW!

EpicWar: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/160390/

Christmas 99 v1.08 Download Links: NEW!

EpicWar: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/160408/

v1.08 Changelog:

- Added in 8 NEW ITEMS including 4 completely new upgradable two-tier items.
- When a Hero has a Rune and picks up an additional Rune, the first Rune will now disappear and the Hero will have their health fully restored.
- Added in a lower tier recipe item for the Sorde of Gheed, and increased its damage and the gold transmuted.
- Heroes no longer get killed as a penalty if they pick up a Rugby Ball from inside their opponents' base.
- All potions (bought from the Shebeen) now share the same cooldown of 20 seconds, unless they have no cooldown (Beetroot, Garlic and Ant Nest).
- Lowered the cost of the Small-Piece-Of-Roof-From-A-Shack from R750 to R350.
- The first Hero picked now costs gold, and starting gold has been adjusted accordingly.
- Removed the Metro Police exploding mechanic when they enter Hillbrow. Prawns still explode.
- "Upgrade" items from different Tiers no longer share a cooldown with their respective upgrade items.
- Swapped the art of the Dustbin Lid and Riot Shield.
- Fixed Guard towers disappearing due to certain events.
- Fixed the Botfly buff tooltip.

- District 99 Map: Redesigned the terrain surrounding the Hillbrow Tower.

Level 5
New version :D

Easter 99 v1.09 Download Links:

Epic War: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/167084/

District 99 v1.09 Download Links:

Christmas 99 v1.09 Download Links:

242vgpe.jpg

v1.09 Changelog:

- NEW MAP - EASTER 99: Post apocalyptic egg hunting asskickery. Felwood tileset.

- 3 NEW ITEMS as an item set - The Bergie Pipe, Table Mountain Curio Pipe of Delight, and Mitchell's Plane Meth Bulb.
- Lowered the Drunken Airstrike aftereffect duration from 9 to 3 seconds.
- Increased the armour of Prawns by 4, Tsotsies by 2 and Taxi Drivers by 1.
- Lekker Skiet's critical strike now has an 8/16/24/32% chance to deal 150% damage.
- Lekker Skiet and Attribute Bonus now have a level skip requirement of 3.
- Replaced the Mshini Wami ammo with Phosphorus Rounds - units attacked with them now have a chance to miss.
- Removed the damage reduction of Cosatu Censorshippers.
- Lowered the Boer Riflemanne's Shotgun Blast to deal 175 initial damage and get +75 damage per level.
- Increased the AOE of Incinerators to 175 and decreased their explosion damage to 125. Also Increased the time the buff remains on a unit from 3 to 3.5 seconds.
- Lowered the attack damage of Cops by 8.
- Replaced the Drunken Airstike effect with a new explosion model by WILLTHEALMIGHTY.

Level 5
Beerfest 99 v1.10

New Version :D Happy Oktoberfest! :D

Beerfest 99 v1.10 Download Links:
Epic War: http://www.epicwar.com/maps/183760/

Easter 99 v1.10 Download Links:
IncGamers: http://war3.incgamers.com/?p=mod&m=11857

District 99 v1.10 Download Links:

Christmas 99 v1.10 Download Links:

v1.10 Changelog

- NEW MAP: BEERFEST 99: Post apocalyptic beer-chugging asskickery. Dalaran Tileset.

- 3 NEW HEROES - The NANO SCIENTIST, ROCKETEER and SPIRIT MASCOT.
- 2 NEW ITEMS: The "Beer Tankard" and "Monster Energy Drink", available from the Spaza Shop, and refillable at various pubs now dotted around the map!

- Replaced the Metro Police's "Cops" with "Heli-Cops" that fly.
- Heroes can no longer be repicked at any point in the game.
- Increased all Prawn hit points by 50.
- Fixed a creep camp bug.
- The Scoreboard now registers "Neutral Hostile" Creep Kills.
- Fixed an exploit with the "Ghost of an Apartheid Past" item dropped from Eugene Terrorblanche.
- The Rugby Coach can no longer use a Blink Dagger.
- Increased the Rugby Coach's STR gain per level from +2.5 to +2.6.
- Increased the decaying damage of the Rugby Coach's Yell Flipping Loud! from 25 to 40.
- Increased the damage on Thabo's Fishing Rod and Manto's Magical Knobkerrie to 175 and 275 respectively, and increased its cooldown from 25 to 35 seconds.
- Increased the duration of the slow of the Blade of the Nzimande from 3 to 5 seconds.
- Increased the explosion damage of Hooker Beetles from 300 to 350, and increased the full damage radius to 400 AOE.
- Increased the Technician of Telkom's Firewall Wards to give +/-2 armour per level instead of +/-1 (doubling it, effectively).
- Increased the mana regeneration bonus of the Chief's Tankard from +2 to +3.
- Increased the damage bonus of Botflies and Botfly Fleshborers from 25 to 30, but decreased their duration by 1.5 seconds.
- Increased the damage of Loadshedder's lightning arc from 100 to 120, and changed the missile art.
- Reduced the invisibility detection of the Hillbrow Tower from a 900 AOE to a 500 AOE.
- Reduced the buff of Sterk Manne to +10% damage per level and +6 armour at all levels.
- Reduced the number of Heli-Cops that spawn for the relevant Police Station when its ANC member is present.
- Reduced the cost of the Ring of Hi-Tek Security, Ring of 'Generations and Sobi Mask to R300 each.
- The Witchdoctor's Impale now stuns for 2 seconds and doesn't increase with level.
- Removed the Racing Stripes Muti for the Monster Energy Drink.
- Reduced the kill notification display time from 7 to 3 seconds.
- Removed the default "(Hero name) has been slain" etc messages.
- Hillbrow Tower no longer causes cellular interference.
- Refined a few triggers.
- Made Ziggurats now slightly transparent.

Thanks to Pyramidhe@d for his Ripper model, Thrikodius for his Ammo Box model, and WILLTHEALMIGHTY for his Rocket model.

Status
Not open for further replies.