• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Chicken Ball Triggers Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I need help with some triggers for my chicken ball game. If anyone want to help post here or email me at [email protected]

I need 3 types of triggers and cant find anything that explains them, tutorials or anything in the forums about them.

One is a spawn for an item such as the speed rune.

another is for a leaderboard where each player starts with 3 lives ; when a player gets the ball to any other player's goal, the leaderboard subtracts one point from the player who's goal was scored in ; also giving the player who scored that goal a point.

example; player 1 get the ball and scores in player 2's goal. player 2 loses one point. player 1 gains one point.

the third is to respawn a dead unit in a certain field, but i think i can figure that one out on my own.

if anyone wants to help with these triggers i will naturally give you thanks on my map, or name you as helping create it.

also, sorry... how can i make the carrier of an object have a special art effect, like a glow or a swirling ability effect, to signify to otherp layers who has the object.

Level 2
map completed

thanks to the bum on thehelper.net i was able to finish the triggers for the map. this map took me all day to finish, working on it on and off, and many things will be changed/added.

once i complete a few beta tests i will release the final beta version on here for everyone. thank you for reading :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.