• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Dismounted Female DK

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is an edit of my female captain to return her to her base death knight model. Requested by @Cregath00. I added a new facefx file so that it can be placed on the same map as a mounted female death knight. Her axe uses the captain's shield animations. In the future I may add dual wielding animations from the beast master, as I find those would be more appropriate. There is a hero version and a unit version.

INTENDED AS A BASIC MODEL OR A MODDER'S RESOURCE. RECOMMEND TAKING SOME TIME AND ADDING TO IT IF IT DOESN'T MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.

8/27/2023 - Fixed unit version. Good to use :)
Fixed Hero version.
Added Spell animation (spell throw from mountain king seemed appropriate, bonus she throws the axe so if you want to make it a spell throw that works too).
Stand 3 removed (not necessary).
Fixed hero version's spell animation.

This model was created using the Retera Model Studio. The geosets and textures are from Warcraft 3: Reforged. Animations are from the default captain. Please credit @Symphoneum if used in a project. Feel free to use the model as you see fit and have fun!
Contents

Dismounted Female DK (Model)

Hero Female DK dismounted (Model)

Finally someone did it! Animation needed for the second weapon. Admiral Proudmoore with his gun still pisses me off.
In 3D viewing, there are additionally 1 piece of weapons, I hope everything is fine in the game. In general, the animations are ok, but the helmet lifting animation should be removed
It's fine in game. I'm not sure why the 3D viewer would show you that but one set of weapons is used only for death and the other set is used for normal animations. It's a very common practice in Reforged modeling, quick hack for rigging weapons.
Nice job. Might want to remove Stand 3, though...:grin:
That's a good point. I will change that, too.

Last edited: