• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Discontinued SPRPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Hi there,

Here some shots of some discontinued single player rpg.

I've also uploaded the map with this post so that you can watch the terrain better and someone might even continue this? If so then you could offcourse ask me what my plans were with the map and i'll tell you. BTW i think there's a comment trigger with the story or some other information in it... but that's not all...

Screen 8 and 9 are No Work In Progress Anymore (NWIPA) =p

Attachments

• Screenie01.png
    Screenie01.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 146
  • Screenie02.png
    Screenie02.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 129
  • Screenie03.png
    Screenie03.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 133
  • Screenie04.png
    Screenie04.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 123
  • Screenie05.png
    Screenie05.png
    4 MB · Views: 122
  • Screenie06.png
    Screenie06.png
    3.3 MB · Views: 116
  • Screenie07.png
    Screenie07.png
    3 MB · Views: 106
  • Screenie08_NWIPA.png
    Screenie08_NWIPA.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 146
  • Screenie09_NWIPA.png
    Screenie09_NWIPA.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 116
  • RPG Terrain.w3x
    17.1 MB · Views: 78
Level 27
It was supposed to be a pretty huge ass story where you would switch between the heroes you play with, every hero would play differently offcourse. Also you would be able to make your own descisions that would influence the story, for example you would play with an orc hero, and later with a human hero and later on the two face achother in battle and you could choose who you would like to play then and kill of the other charachter.

Status
Not open for further replies.