• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Disconnect Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
I nearly finished BETA version of my map,but i have bug i'm unable to fix.
It's a marine vs zombie survival map,the bug is that whenever any player except host chooses his type of unit from some kind of tavern,he gets disconnected. :confused:
I checked all trigers many times and changed few types of choosing systems,yet i didn't found anything unusual,pls help me...

here's map: View attachment Viral Holocaust v0.1 BETA.w3x

Level 5
This happened to me on my Vamps Archangel map, I made a custom unit and when I clicked on it, it disconnected. Try making another hero with the same stuff, make sure to use a different name so you know which one you are using...this worked for me.

Like I had a tower, and when I clicked to build it, everyone dced for some reason. I remade the entire unit, using the same stuff, and lo and behold problem solved. I dunno how it helped or what I did, but try making the unit over again, removing it from the tavern, save the map, reopen it, and reinstal him into the tavern

Status
Not open for further replies.