• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Disappearing footprints

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello guys,

I was testing a map of mine and I noticed the footprints were disappearing almost directly after they are created. I see them half a second behind every step my heroes make, but they disappear directly after and it's pretty ugly...

The ground is made of snow and it suddenly happened, I don't get why. This is what I made for the moment : a really short cinematic (60 sec) where you see Jaina walk and talk, then you get control of a unit and that's all... I've put effects on 2 custom spells I made myself (nothing spectacular).

Maybe someone here already got that problem? Thanks for your answers!

Edit: By the way, I get that problem with heroes AND other units (even summoned ones).

Level 21
Hello guys,

I was testing a map of mine and I noticed the footprints were disappearing almost directly after they are created. I see them half a second behind every step my heroes make, but they disappear directly after and it's pretty ugly...

The ground is made of snow and it suddenly happened, I don't get why. This is what I made for the moment : a really short cinematic (60 sec) where you see Jaina walk and talk, then you get control of a unit and that's all... I've put effects on 2 custom spells I made myself (nothing spectacular).

Maybe someone here already got that problem? Thanks for your answers!

Edit: By the way, I get that problem with heroes AND other units (even summoned ones).

For some reason it seems to use lower graphics settings.

Level 2
I don't have that with most of my other maps, only that one... How could I force it to remain longer ?

Edit: I forgot to tell that I tried on Bnet with a friend and she got the same trouble...

Status
Not open for further replies.