Dire Orc

This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
So I've been hoarding this model for months because I couldn't be bothered with the portraits. Anyway...

Model comes with a decay and dissipate animation, so you can use it as a hero or as an elite infantry unit.

Model works best with the centaur soundset or other non-intelligible races (seriously blizzard, nobody has got the cash for Facefx-ing)

I may come back to retexture it as other orcish clans or as a fel orc, but I had to choose between a graphic tablet or a laptop that works, and obviously I chose the latter. If anyone wants to collaborate just DM me or post it down below.

EDIT (10/08/21): Model stays closer to the ground in all animations. Reduced unused bones. Increased the size of the feet to match his calves and proportions.
Previews
Contents

Dire Orc (Model)

Dire Orc Icon (Icon)

Dire Orc Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Moonman
Approved, yes! Great potential for Draenor related armies, Bleeding Hollow clan especially. Although I would love to see a Fel Dire Orc, that would be just sick. Animations, bones and textures are all good (the only imperfection I can really spot is...
Level 5
Great work as usual!
One small thing, the feet seem like they're floating over the ground...in fact, looking at the GIF of them attacking the footman, I can see a gap between the feet and the shadows they cast.

Level 4
There's something weird with the foot size and ankle vs the calves. Or at least it feels a little like that.

Mr Ogre man

HD Model Moderator
Level 25
There's something weird with the foot size and ankle vs the calves. Or at least it feels a little like that.
Great work as usual!
One small thing, the feet seem like they're floating over the ground...in fact, looking at the GIF of them attacking the footman, I can see a gap between the feet and the shadows they cast.
Model fixed, thanks for pointing that out!

Approved, yes!
Great potential for Draenor related armies, Bleeding Hollow clan especially. Although I would love to see a Fel Dire Orc, that would be just sick.
Animations, bones and textures are all good (the only imperfection I can really spot is very minor clipping of his leather bits near legs, which happens in original Reforged models A LOT btw).

P.S. His frame somehow reminds me of those Wide President Walking memes.

Mr Ogre man

HD Model Moderator
Level 25
Approved, yes!
Great potential for Draenor related armies, Bleeding Hollow clan especially. Although I would love to see a Fel Dire Orc, that would be just sick.
Animations, bones and textures are all good (the only imperfection I can really spot is very minor clipping of his leather bits near legs, which happens in original Reforged models A LOT btw).

P.S. His frame somehow reminds me of those Wide President Walking memes.
@Raddazong Is currently making a fel dire orc, and is quite advanced. I guess he's missing the icon or some minor adjustement