• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DinnerRoomGolem_ByEpsilon

¿What´s there? ¡A table and lots of chairs! I´ll rest a moment...
(Furniture starts moving)
WTF???!!! It´s a gole... *PAF*
Contents

DinnerRoomGolem_ByEpsilon (Model)

Reviews
21:20, 3rd May 2011 anarchianbedlam: lol, what an incredibly annoying model. i... i guess it could be useful. works ingame. approved

M

21:20, 3rd May 2011
anarchianbedlam: lol, what an incredibly annoying model. i... i guess it could be useful. works ingame. approved

Level 10
As everybody already have pointed out this model is truly original. I personally just love it when I can make maps with good-looking models that can interact with the terrain in such an elegant way.

I was totally blown away by the clever way Blizzard used their iron-armoured "Siege Golems" as living statues the first time I played the campaign and those started to move. That's actually one of the main reasons that I started mapping, and I still get this urge to create when I see such things. Inspiring to say the least, epsilon.

I really hope that this will inspire other modelers as well. =)

Level 6
As everybody already have pointed out this model is truly original. I personally just love it when I can make maps with good-looking models that can interact with the terrain in such an elegant way.

I was totally blown away by the clever way Blizzard used their iron-armoured "Siege Golems" as living statues the first time I played the campaign and those started to move. That's actually one of the main reasons that I started mapping, and I still get this urge to create when I see such things. Inspiring to say the least, epsilon.

I really hope that this will inspire other modelers as well. =)

OMG I totaly forgot about the golems, that was awesome good when I played the campaign!!!
Hell as long as there are these kind of models I'll keep mapping even when I'm 50 years old
:ogre_hurrhurr:

Level 3
This is a thing of beauty.

I would reccomend only using one in a given map, though. Otherwise players would know what to expect when they encounter the second one.