• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Different Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hi there, i wanna make three certain abilities, a teleport, a fire blast and a transformation. The abilities should work like this:When i start teleporting a fire effect should appear when i start and end teleport. But i tried with the fire models in the world editor and the fire doesn't show up, neither at the beginning nor at the end. And the fire blast doesn't work either, when i attack the effect does't show up at all. And i have some issues with the transformation ability too. I wanna make a unit be able to transform into a custom unit and back. But i also wanna have that when i place the transformed form in the world editor, and i start the game, the transformed unit can transform back to it's main form.

Level 9
For the teleport. Use blink ability, change the caster art and the target art with the fire effect you want. For the fireblast, adding a fire orb effect ability to the hero will do. For the transformation issue, sorry I can't understand what you want to state.

Status
Not open for further replies.