• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] Difference between Duration Hero and Normal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hi i'm trying to figure out whats the Difference between Duration Hero and Duration Normal I have a Tranform Ability and it takes a lot of time to Cast but I don't which makes it longer Hero or Normal

The casting time is set to 0

86b92c450c2e47a43b4b8520149e4010.png

Thanks in Advance.

Level 9
It determines the duration whether the target is a hero or not. For example Storm Bolt stuns a normal unit for 5 seconds but a hero is stunned for 3 seconds... I mean, it's kinda self-explanatory. In a morph ability the duration determines how long the morph lasts. If the duration is 0 it is infinite in most cases.

Level 8
Duration hero should be the time the morphing takes to cast.
And normal is the time the morph keeps up.
It determines the duration whether the target is a hero or not. For example Storm Bolt stuns a normal unit for 5 seconds but a hero is stunned for 3 seconds... I mean, it's kinda self-explanatory. In a morph ability the duration determines how long the morph lasts. If the duration is 0 it is infinite in most cases.
Thanks for explain g it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.