• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

did you notice that in request section...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
every request EVER made by ANY user for a gnoll model (exsept one i asked) was not made and not a singel reply to the request was made?

i jest say it cuz many of my gnoll requests were ignored and i saw many outer ignored too...is there something in this forum that forbids to make gnoll models or something? cuz thats getting odd that only 1 out of like 40 (encluding few gnolls in same request topic)in the last 2 year was made...i think its something systemtic and its smply odd...

is it jest me or did someone else noticed that too?

Level 9
the point is they are needed for map projects for exsample i cannot finish m gnoll race without my second spallcaster (and thats all i got missing! i got all heros,units,building as outer stuff-even a wolf ward for the ranger hero!)

my point is-the modelmakers sould make the models by what people need and not only by what they want to make (i never saw most of the models made in ANY made-they aer not needed) like who needs a swordman (and there are like 10 diffrent ones on the site) if you got 3 allrdy with warcraft! and some people make new dragons that got no real change of the dragons allrdy in the game...

Level 25
The thing is, people don't WANT to make them

Maybe YOU could learn to make them and understand why people don't want to make whatever obscure thing for every second person who asks but instead want to make the things that they want to make?

Level 22
my point is-the modelmakers sould make the models by what people need and not only by what they want to make

Wow, I couldnt disagree with that statement any more. THose who have the knowledge, ability and skill to make models should make whatever they please. You KNOW their arguement will be "if you want certainl models, learn how to model so you can make them yourself". After all, they learned. The requests section is a curtiousy, where modelers with free time can help out other people if they feel like it.
-VGsatomi

Status
Not open for further replies.