• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo2-Act3-IronWolf

Custom Diablo2 Iron Wolf unit model - warcraft3. By ArchonClock / Archonian / Grey Archon

If used in any way, in it's current form or any alterations, give me full credit.

!HOW TO USE!
STEP 1: Import in Worldeditor.
STEP 2: Simply remove 'war3imported\', from the blp file.

Act 3 Mercenary, hired in Kurast Harbor.

Enjoy!

~ Grey Archon

EDIT:
1st July 2020 - Geoset animations (non-disappearing sword mesh) fix by General Frank

Keywords:
iron wolf bandit human
Contents

Diablo 2 Iron Wolf (Model)

Diablo 2 Iron Wolf Portrait (Model)

Reviews
» Wolverabid « Date: 8th of September, 2007 Approval status: Approved Rating: (8) Awesome! Main points: [x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III. [-] Lack of team color slightly downgrades this model.

M

» Wolverabid «

Date: 8th of September, 2007
Approval status: Approved
Rating: (8) Awesome!

Main points:
[x] The model is stable and functions properly in Warcraft III.
[-] Lack of team color slightly downgrades this model.

Level 4
Wasn't the helmet covering the face in the game? I'm not sure though its been a while and i never bought act 3 mercs lol

Level 23
the diablo one has a tail-skirt

If you find one for me to use, let me know.

Maybe except that the bandit base model is a bit too fat for those, but nice.

Would you believe I actually gave this guy a diet? :p (slimmed him)

Wasn't the helmet covering the face in the game? I'm not sure though its been a while and i never bought act 3 mercs lol

I was wondering this too. I've looked really close at screenshots and such, and it looks very much like it's an actual face under there.

I think a spellbreaker would be a better model 2 start with.

Nah, they wear a dress.

Level 9
Reforged campaign Paladins models look just ideal for Iron Wolf. They have actual tail-skirt and one handed sword. Just add them the buckler, darken their skin color and make a few little edits and you have ready Diablo 2 act 3 mercenary.