• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 2 Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hi there, currently we are working on a Diablo2 Warcraft3 Version. Right now its just the first act which is already done to 50%. The terrain is a recreation of the first act and there will be an inventory system and ofc the spells known form Diablo2. For more information look here .
So here is my request: does anyone know some good Diablo2 model or substitutes for monster and bosses? I´ve already found the Rogue and the Iron Wolf model, so if anyone got suggestions....

Level 6
I´ve already searched the Hive, so if anyone knows other good model sites where I can find models usable for D2 - I am all ears.
Btw I am wondering why nobody ever made a Deckard Cain model...

Level 6
Someone on XGM made a Sorceress and an Assassin and they were kind enough to steal bits of my skins (as well as Dimitry Rommel's and IRBats's) to make them! See if you can guess which ones! :thumbs_up:

Already found them and they look good, but don´t know if they were useful because we are going to work with weapon attachments.

Thats the ones I was talking about, as for the skins, I don't believe that is true. For the simple fact the textures are game rips. And all of the D2 models are there, and made by IronMaidan.

Hm all of the D2 Models!?! I´ve searched xgm and found only three Hero models...
But thanks to all so far, guess I have to make a request thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.