• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Diablo II BETA ver. 0.75

• Sad
Reactions: syponis
Hi!
This map is my version of Diablo2 Act I. It's not finished but I hope it will be soon. :) In this version (0.36) you can choose only one hero to play (warrior).

Gameplay is the same as it was in D2 but there are changes in hero abilities tree because I want to give 30 abilities per hero (for now there are only 16). Items which you'll gather in the middle of doing quest and slaying monsters are randomly generated so there are many combinations to find (gray - with socket, white - normal, blue - magic and green - unique).

Like I said, this map isn't finished so it probably has a lots of bugs but I'm still working on it. :)

This map is made as a campaign and is using game cache to store your hero. There are some places game will save your progress by itself but if you want to do it manually just write -save. And one thing, don't use standard W3 saving - it will crash the game when you will try to load it.

IMPORTANT! Before you leave the game, write -save and when you want to load it just start the map and then choose "load your hero" from campaign window.

I hope you like it!

Map is finished but there are lots of bugs I guess. More important is that in general all things should work. :)

Keywords:
Diablo 2, rpg, h&s, hack & slash
Contents

Diablo II BETA ver. 0.75 (Campaign)

Reviews
Gilles: Well made game. Although there are a few descriptions that seem to be in another language, or are scrambled. I suggest you fix these. But the game is playable. I recommend this map if you like RPGs. -Approved-