• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
if they make a diablo 3
They gonna have to have kick-a$$ graphics ,and a few million customization possibilities.
No two players should be thesame ^-^
The 8 in 1 still sounds godd to me, diablo wise.
But i'd up the number to around 21.

Level 12
Thats possible, but unlikly. You've all seen how blizzard is, the start a project and they finish it. Like in Starcraft they've made and expansion for that. Warcraft: Thats a hugh line of games (4 to be excat i think) and diablo: 2 games in the series. I highly doubt they would change their mind.

Level 9
your french suks rasmus ^-^
Vouler vous coucher avec moi ce soir.
-Translation-
Do you want to sleep with me tonight.

If there's anything alse you want translated from
French - flemish - dutch.
Lemme know ^-^

Level 6
Non, je ne veux pas me coucher avec vous. Personne ne veut se coucher avec vous! Parlons français maintenant.

Level 6
Va te faire foutre. Tu es batard. Je te tuerais, mais je ne sais pas où tu habites.

Level 6
The right hemisphere of the brain is for noobs (it makes no sense because I changed this from something else).

Status
Not open for further replies.