• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Diablo 3??

Status
Not open for further replies.

U.V

U.V

Level 7
Link:
http://www.blizzard.com/jobopp/bn-lead-game-designer.shtml

"Lead Game Designer

Blizzard North is looking for an experienced Game Designer to help lead the team that designed Diablo and Diablo II. The ideal candidate would be a talented and motivated individual with great design instincts and strong leadership skills.

Required Qualifications

- Shipped at least one AAA title as Lead Game Designer.
- Absolute passion for playing and making computer games.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with designing, tuning, and balancing games.
- Great sense for what makes a game fun to play.
- Ability to lead a team of designers to consensus.

Pluses

- Experience working on an RPG titles."

am i the only one who smells a Diablo 3? 8)
(this is where you guys come and tell me im wrong :p )

This was also posted, with references to Blizzard North and 3d characters.

New Position - 3D Character Artist
Blizzard North is looking to hire an experienced 3D Character Artist to help populate our game worlds with incredible characters and creatures. If you can translate concepts into fully realized 3D characters and love making new creatures from the abyss, then look to our 3D Character Artist position for more information.

New Job Opening - Environmental Technical Artist
Are you always looking to create that perfect, spooky environment? Is working with artists and programmers to get every detail of light, model, texture and FX perfect part of your ideal day? If you said yes to these questions, then Blizzard North may have the perfect position for you! Please see our Environmental Technical Artist posting for more information.

New Position - Reports and Tools Programmer
Blizzard is looking for a programmer that is experienced in gathering huge amounts of data and presenting them in perfectly understandable reports and presentations. This person would also be able to create the user interfaces that would make manipulating the data seem easy. If this sounds like this would appeal to you, please refer to our Reports and Tools Programmer for more information.

There is definetly a connection to Diablo III here.

All I can really say is :D :D

Level 8
Hopefully they will make a new one. Diablo 2 rocked, Diablo was pretty nice, and... @Lonely Wolf.: if you don't like it, don't get it :p

Level 12
I'm a bit confused. First you have WoW, which is an MMORPG. But the problem with releasing Diablo III is that everyone will start switching to it and never pay money for WoW. But I'd still like to see another sequel to Diablo. With orcs, lots of them. :wink: Who knows? Combine Warcraft and Diablo and you got a crazy world of fantasy.

Level 9
For those accepted lucky candidates who are citizen of www.wc3sear.ch, could you suggest that they should remake the way units fight w/ each other. I am certainly bored w/ the fight scenes. Archers & riflemen keeps firing when they are attacked by melee units. You cant keep firing arrows you know when grunts are chopping you w/ their bloodthirsty axes. Thank God there are spells, special effects, & WE. I hope Im not alone.

Level 5
OMG TEH GODLIEZ PWNAGE PWNAGE T3H GODLI3S PWN4G3 PWN4G3 PWN4G3 PWN4G3 PWN4G3
DIABLO III DIABLO III DIABLO III DIABLO III
I would love to see a Diablo III

Level 12
Bah, I have a simply belief that they cancelled their project. They haven't updated the official site news. Too bad, Grey Archon.

Level 23
DrunkenKangaroo said:
I would kill for them to make Diablo 3. Funny thing is I asked them by E-Mail if they were gonna make Diablo 3 like 9 months ago and said nothing of it.

You emailed Blizzard Entertainment about an Estimated Time Till Release about a game that has been said nothing of as of yet, and they didn't reply.

At what point did their lack of reply surprise you?

Level 5
I asked them if they were gonna make WarCraft 4 and Diablo 3 at the time.

They told me that WarCraft 4 was gonna be World Of WarCraft and they didn't say anything about Diablo 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.