• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DeviantArt: Community?

Status
Not open for further replies.
thumbdeadseagull2yv.jpg

R.I.P.
:cry:

Level 12
He just calls me fat as if it were a bad thing (yeah, maybe a bit overweight at 140 lb.) I don't see how that's bad, considering that he's much shorter than me. =P

Well, actually there was a bit of a background story. We just began arguing how spam works and one of my other friends denies the fact that they spam. Then I argue that they're being immature and think of me as the bad@$$ who can't take criticism. So, yes, lots of immature arguments if you ask me. They just don't know what they're saying.

The reason why I posted this is to show what "Internet Idiots" are like. This "Internet Idiot" violates my standards by making himself look like a 12 year old spammer. Argumentively, I only flamed him because he really needs to learn that the internet world isn't always a nice place to meet friends.

I have my own arguments about stupidity, especially if they think it's a joke and it's funny. So, yeah, you might as well consider DeviantArt as one of those sites never moderated. Lots of jerks live there if you ask me.

Level 15
Sansui said:
Hey im a member in both those places. Real life and deviantart.

I heard that there's a long grace period before you become a member a member of Real life, the membership fees are a lot and eventually your membership gets terminated even if you pay all your dues.

Best bet is to ignored idiots, you can flame them so much that there's no doubt of your superiority, but they never really give up.

Status
Not open for further replies.