• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Destructibles Blinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
"This member has left WC3." looks like your back lol

anyway, do you use cinematic fade filters in your map by chance? i know if not refreshed right at the end it can make weird things happen like not seeing the faded image of a building before you go to build it and stuff like that, its happened to me before.

Level 13
That's just a joke about "This member has left WC3." :) same as "Banned" or whatever. Bond009 i don't use custom filters. cboy123, well i got no script for em to disappear... +rep for trying to help anyway :) but i think i found way out, Thyraelwc3 said me, that if models are bigger then X (a size i don't remember) the models disappear i'll test it and say results

Level 20
It is either this...
  • Cinematic - Disable occlusion for (All players)
Or the too-big-thing.

And I don't think there is anything like bigger than X. It is just that wc3 automatically hides units that you could not normally see with the current camera etc... So if your model is very tall it will most likely disappear when you try to look top of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.