• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Solved] How to get "move" order destination point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi there.

I need to know if there's a way to know the destination point of a "move" order, like the title says. Maybe this is a dumb question, but I can't seem to find anything that could help me out with this.
I'll explain my situation: I have set up a custom triggered AI for the map I'm currently working on, and one of the heros has a blinking ability (I mean, similar to the Warden's "Blink" ability). When the AI orders this hero to "move", I want him to use this blinking spell to get faster to the destination point. So, I need to know the destination point of this "move" order.

Right now, I know how to detect if the hero is moving. However, I have no idea about how can I get the destination point. Could someone help me with this?

Kind Regards

Level 9
Huh?:eekani:
That's weird, I had already tried that, and it didn't seem to work, so I assumed that wasn't the correct way of doing it... However, I tried it again after seeing your post, and it worked flawlessly. Who knows...
Anyway, problem solved, thanks.

Kind Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.