• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Destroyed Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hey everyone. ive been working on a map and it is nearing completion. all i really need to do now is the terrain. the game is a zombie map and based within a small city/large town with forests and fields on the outskirts. being a zombie map, the models and overall atmosphere is ruined, destroyed, decayed, etc. All the terrain needs now are models to complete the city section of the map.

Firstly, i would really like a tileset. i have tried doing this in the past but have failed miserably so i know how hard this can be to do. the tileset is ruined cement/concrete. Basically its regular dark grey concrete with cracks and craters. (see pictures 1 and 6)

MODELS:
There are several models that i would really need. i know there was a pack created that contained some good walls and stuff but i cant get them to work...i dont know why. The models need ZERO animations as they are all walls and rubble and stuff.

Walls: i need several variations of destroyed walls. they can use a similar or same texture as the destroyed tilesets. I would really like as many as possible variations of the walls (corner peices, basic destroyed wall, wall with window, really ruined wall, wall with second level, etc). (see pictures 2,4,5,6)

Rubble: Lastly, i need rubble, this includes anything you would find in a city but destroyed or ruined. this could be peices of concrete with the wires sticking out (see 2nd picture), ruined trash cans, fallen signs, destroyed/abandoned cars, metal rods, barrels, fences, boxes, debris, etc. (see picutes 2,3,6)

i can give you more exmples or pictures of anything to help you in your creations. again, none of the models need animations, and the more variations of a model (such as a wall) the better. thanks in advance for any help :)

Attachments

• destroyed+road+biloxi.jpg
    destroyed+road+biloxi.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 174
  • 1.JPG0d97b5c6-d27e-4a6c-82ca-8ab1a40d4e5aLarge.jpg
    1.JPG0d97b5c6-d27e-4a6c-82ca-8ab1a40d4e5aLarge.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 374
  • dscn9508_450.jpg
    dscn9508_450.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 524
  • mvc-543f.jpg
    mvc-543f.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 372
  • 560120.jpg
    560120.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 178
  • half-life-2.jpg
    half-life-2.jpg
    626.3 KB · Views: 246
Last edited:
Heres a brickwall pack, i made and submitted a whileago, sadly it was rejected...

Heres a rusty pickuptruck, edited from illidan(evil)X's (with permission)

No credits needed for me, but u should credit illidan for the truck.....

i have quite a few more "destroyed" models, but i dont exactly have them organized, or know their respective authors.....

Attachments

• BrickWallPack.zip
    118 KB · Views: 35
  • Jeep_Roofless.blp
    84.6 KB · Views: 52
  • Roofless Jeep.mdx
    35.9 KB · Views: 61
Level 6
haha yes i actually have scavanged the internet for models and i found the brick walls a couple of weeks ago. i gave you full credit to all the models i used. and you have more? if by any chance you could find them that would be great!

Status
Not open for further replies.