• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

City model

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
No, I meant shrinked. I am working on a world map. I do not mean settlements in siege mode, I mean settlements from world map. The unit or general is bigger than the settlement.

I can not make a fortress (one building) to represent a city, town or village, I need many buildings with walls surrounding them.

Level 28
You just need some terraining tricks to do what you want, I can even create a huge castle using a cathedral, arcs, column, basic wall model, barracks, and other brick model, but for best results importing model is the best idea maybe i'll post some images of it later.

211785-albums5265-picture56354.jpg

Do you mean something like this? If you do I just want to inform you that I used almost 80 doodads on that simple castle(I said simple because I saw castle far more better than my castle)

So I just want to tell you that War WE is not a perfect tool, and no one is perfect enough to give you what you want. So the solution for this is improvised on what you have and some terrain techniqes.

LOL im not even good at terraining

Level 12
I can not see the picture, you better post the image with tinypic.

You do not understand. Medieval Total War 2 has settlements. I want a city (settlement) model, that is made by joining buildings, not merging, just each building near other and a square stone wall with buildings put in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.