• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

desprate hero help needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
hi, i am making a map with a lot of heros. i want to make a trigger that when a hero dies, a timer box window comes up, set to 20 x hero lvl. and when the hero resurects, for him to lose 2 levels. i can do this in normal GUI, but i've heared that the only way that i know how to do this, is a bad idea, the trigger could get very confuzed if more than 2 heros are dead at the same time. so , i followed his advice on jass. now i have spent 5 hours... trieing to find, A SIMPLE, GUIDE, HOW TO DO THIS!!

but in the end, i gave up. i found it hopeless! i cannot learn jass, weither its me or guides (probably me) so i am asking, on my knees, if some1, who rocks at this stuff, to make some form of trigger where a hero dies, the timer window comes up, waiting 20 x hero lvl, and when the hero revives, for him to lose 2 levels. i bet for some1 who knows how jass works they'll be thinking
*what a noob* but, for 5 hours, i cannot grasp jass:sad:. any replies would be VERY aprechiated.

p.s if some1 dose design it, could please they tell me in a simple idiot proff way, how to change the location of the revival, for diffrent kinds of heros
(i.e firehero only resurects in regoin 56, water hero only resurects in region 87 e.c.t)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.