• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Hero Models Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i need sum1 to make super hero models!i am qouting as wat i said in my last post,Ok i am making a kinda City of Heros type map i dont kno if its gonna be anything like the game im making it like this,u choose a hero,save the ppl,these heros have to look like real heros! so i need these models,Super man(when changing his color make the blue he has normal on his shirt change color), flash(make the red on his shirt change when colored),u kno all the rest,sum custom looking heros like probally sum physchic monkey or sumthing but i need them to look like "Heros" muscles and all that,,also to make a joke i want sum1 to make a hero out of this discription="Fat Lard the Body Slammer" supposed to be a fat azz wearing a costum that hardly fits him heh,now plz post tell me if u are making these models i will give u credit alot of credit(dont make buildings my brother is doing that)get wat i mean by the Poll i have(if u call also tell me where and how to convert "Gmax" models to Mdx so my brother can make the buildings able to be put in wc3(try to make the polys REALLY low but make it nice) :twisted: My Name on Battle.net is Darth_Mora im in server Azeroth also known as USEast :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.