• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Super Heros/Villians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making a map where you can play as a super hero (possibly villians, either way i need skins for villians because i want to make random scenarios where a coomputer controlled villian comes and you have to fight it) and you have a choice of costumes. The costumes are skins of the villager male model (id like a villager female model for female heroes, i know one already exists but the animations arnt the same as the villager male model i dont think and i want the animations to be the same) the skin would need team color (in the game if you dont want red tights you can make them blue by changing your team color). If some one wants to make a whole new model that has better animations for a super hero that'd be awesome too.

Status
Not open for further replies.